Wifi not working

Last Updated:

1. jlb44

jlb44 Member This Topic's Starter

Ok so i have a linksys N-wireless broadband router. My motorola droid will says it is connected to my network with a strong signal. But when i try to go to a website in the browser it will not load the new page and after a while it says "web page not available the web page at www.website.com might be temporarily down or it may have been moved permanently to a new web address. here are some suggestions : Check to make sure your device has a signal and data connection. reload this webpage later. or view a cached copy of the web page from google. So it will not connect to another website. So i went to the verizon store and asked them what was wrong, but then my droid connected to their wireless network just fine. So i came home and the same problem happened again with my wireless connection. Has anyone else had this problem and if so then how do you fix it. Is it my droid, or my wireless router. p.s. the wirelss signal works fine for everything but my droid. My father has a blackberry storm 2 and his connects just fine. So what is up with my droid?

Advertisement
  2. orkinman1075

orkinman1075 New Member

I have a very similar problem. My Droid works on every wireless network except for my home one. It connects with a strong signal and I think it even acquires an IP address but never loads any pages. But, my home network works fine with every other gadget we own (Xboxs, laptops, iPods). Luckily I get good 3G coverage at home but someday I'd like to figure out why my Droid is being so stubborn.