1. SJS

SJS New Member

1.) Model Number = HTC MAGIC
    2.) Firmware Version = 1.5
    3.) Baseband Version = 62.50S.20.17U_2.22.19.26I
    4.) Kernel Version = 2.6.27-00393-g6607056
    SAN@SANDROID#1
    5.) Build Number = CRC1

Hey, I'm new to this forum so please forgive me if I do anything wrong, or don't provide the correct information...

Basically, I have been using the "Wifi Toggle Widget" by "Rounded Labs" To turn my Wifi on and off. Upon tapping it to turn the Wifi on/off a circle with 2 arrows apears for a while as it activates/deactivates the Wifi.

I came to use my Wifi and after tapping the widget it sort of froze on the circle/loading screen. Since then I have not been able to turn on my Wifi.

Does anybody have any ideas of how to fix this? I have uninstalled and installed the app to try to fix it to no prevail.

Cheers

SJ

Advertisement
    :
  2. cintra

cintra Active Member

I'm using Toggle Settings app by Coolmagic and that turns wifi on and off ok for me on a Magic.

I guess you have tried powering the Magic on & off?

If that doesn't help I would try removing the battery for a minute and then turning back on, before going to the step of a factory reset..
  3. aratitat

aratitat New Member

i have a problem with my sony ericsson experia x8. it can no longer detect wifi. before i really had fun using my android fone but now i wanted to trash it.. its useless at all. please help me how can my fone detect wifi.. what shall i do? does it need reformat? hardware has a problem?