Wifi problemsSupport

Last Updated:

1. amigos

amigos Member This Topic's Starter

My first unit worked for about 2 days and then didnt work with Wifi at all. I received a replaced unit yesterday. It worked fine yesterday but same problem today. I tried resetting the unit but again same thing. I have a Droid too and wifi is working fine on that. I know its a known issue but i'd hate to get another unit if im gonna have the same problem again. Has anyone heard if motorola is gonna fix this issue in the next update or anything??

Advertisement
  2. sparky07

sparky07 Well-Known Member

I sure hope it's soon. I'm having the same problem with wifi. And I'm on my second DX. CSR told me there would be an update, but WHEN?

3. vetvipe

vetvipe Well-Known Member

My wifi is spotty. Im sitting about 4 feet from the router and have 3 bars. Not to mention it is slower than 3g. My computer speeds are nearly 20mb downstream. Not sure what the deal is.

4. vetvipe

vetvipe Well-Known Member

Just tested on speedtest, .86 download and 1.69 upload. First time i did it, it was. 04 download.

5. gotmydroidx

gotmydroidx Well-Known Member

You guys are lucky...not only does wifi not work on my DX it crashes my wifi network requiring a hard reset on the router.