• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

WIFI software kind of sucks.

Spabe

Lurker
Oct 24, 2008
Is it just me or does the Wifi manager in Android really sort of suck? I do IT for a large university; therefore, I encounter a lot of different wireless networks. It would be nice to be able to organize my proffered networks and switch networks a lot easier.

However, Android is the only PDA software that can handle the certificate handling that our Open network requires to log in.

Is it just me or does the Wifi manager in Android really sort of suck? I do IT for a large university; therefore, I encounter a lot of different wireless networks. It would be nice to be able to organize my proffered networks and switch networks a lot easier.

However, Android is the only PDA software that can handle the certificate handling that our Open network requires to log in.

You could always develop a better program for Wifi management? ;)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones