Wifi Tether to PS3

Last Updated:

1. niner.9t

niner.9t New Member This Topic's Starter

I rooted my phone about a month back and was network sharing through my computer to my PS3. it was working perfectly unit last week when all of a sudden it just randomly stopped connecting to the PSN. So i ran a connection test on it and it willl obtain the ip address but when it goes to the internect connection it fails. So i went back to check my ICS and i noticed that ipv4 says no internet acces and ipv6 no internet acess.. I dont remember if it always said that when i shared but if you have any ideas to help me fix this problem it would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. fubizitch

fubizitch Member

Hi all,

For those of you frustrated with trying to tether your Android to your PS3, it's FINALLY possible!

Download the new Android-Wifi-Tether, version 3. Version 2 used to set up the connection as an Ad Hoc Computer-to-Computer, but the new version sets it up as a normal WIFI hotspot.

I had to turn encryption off completely because setting it on WPA2 was crashing my Epic 4g. Access control is on, so I'm not too worried.

Fake Email - Send anonymous fake emails

-fubizitch

3. Wally World

Wally World Well-Known Member

It's Verizon blocking your illegal connection.