• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Wifi tether with WPA2?

You would think? Maybe?

bwa ha ha ha my application supports all this and more! You'll see my changes being pushed into the latest android-tether-wifi build within a day or two, although I'm not sure we're going to expose it all to the UI just yet, wouldn't want to overwhelm the users with functionality :cool:

Reactions: taiguy
Upvote 0
You would think? Maybe?

bwa ha ha ha my application supports all this and more! You'll see my changes being pushed into the latest android-tether-wifi build within a day or two, although I'm not sure we're going to expose it all to the UI just yet, wouldn't want to overwhelm the users with functionality :cool:

Non adhoc method wouldn't be too much to ask for as well? I can not connect to my work laptop with the adhoc method where I could with sprints hotspot.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones