1. Good things coming in just a couple hours, stay tuned!
    Dismiss Notice

wifi tetherSupport

Last Updated:

1. slymike123

slymike123 Well-Known Member

can you use a wifi tether app on the rush with out rooting.

or has anyone tried a wifi tether on the rush with out root.

Advertisement
  2. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

slymike123 likes this.
  3. slymike123

4. Tesla5

Tesla5 Well-Known Member

Sorry about that.. didn't notice it was limited to those two phones.. FoxFi looks good.. and one time purchase.. no monthly fee!
    slymike123 likes this.
  5. slymike123

thanks I`ll look into it, it`s for my buddy his first smart phone this one looks like a good one for a good price.

tried foxfi was able to download and turned it on. my computer found it with a good signal but could not connect. could not connect any other devices either.
  6. lascott7

lascott7 Member

Telsa, I am wondering the same thing on my baby. I have tried Foxfi and Beetmobile which came from the Samsung App store itself. I just don't get it. I'm hoping it's not because it's on 3g.
  7. lascott7

lascott7 Member

I tried that too and it did the same thing to me. Maybe it's not compatible because there's a link on the app site about it showing the phones that are compatible. But I figured, what the world, it should be able to work, after all it's a Galaxy!
  8. lascott7

lascott7 Member

I just realized something, pda.net can only tether well with the Rush only if it is connected to your computer or tablet.
  9. pyro_guy0001

pyro_guy0001 Well-Known Member

Some roms fix that wheir u can use it and it works. I dI'd it. Now I'm JB OS so idk If I can on stock rooted rom 4.1.2