WiFi ToogleGeneral

1. fascinated

fascinated Well-Known Member

Am I supposed to have a Wifi toogle in the notifications pull down after the latest update?

Advertisement
  2. Goodspike

Goodspike Well-Known Member

You don't specify what carrier you have, so no one knows what update you're talking about. Based on that I doubt anyone can tell you what you're supposed to have.

That said, with Verizon I don't have such a toggle, but it is available on the first (connections) page of settings.
  3. ironass

ironass Well-Known Member

If you are with Verizon, then probably not. You will need to do a Factory Reset to restore it according to this article, here.
  4. Adara

Adara Well-Known Member

Aha!

I was just about to come here to post that I'm having no luck with any WiFi toggle apps. (I'm on VZW and chose not to do a factory reset -- since the absence of the toggle was the only thing that seemed to be wrong after the update.) I downloaded a WiFi toggle widget app from the play store, which works FINE for turning off WiFi, but gives me an error and stops working when I try to use it to turn on WiFi. I thought this was just the app, but had the exact same result with another app. That there thread ironass linked to confirms that someone else had this problem.

Bet it would go away if I did the damn factory reset, wouldn't it?
  5. tytlyf

tytlyf Well-Known Member

Verizon users don't get the Wifi Toggle in the notification panel after the update unless they do a factory reset after.