Wifi unable to find connectionsSupport

1. asad22

asad22 Member

My Htc one x plus was working really fine. But now its not finding and connecting to the connections. Showing previously connected connections "not in range" even standing next to them.

Please help.

Advertisement
    :
  2. valkover

valkover New Member

Asad bhai i'm also having same problem with my HOX+, take out your sim card and do a factory reset then it will connect but when ever u'll put your sim card back it will disconnect, i think its a hardware problem.. i'm also searching for a solution if you find one let me know..
  3. olbriar

olbriar Moderator Moderator

Hello valkover and welcome to Android Forums. I hope someone will know what you need to do to get your wifi working. Best of luck and thanks for using these forums.
  4. greatsnoring

greatsnoring Well-Known Member

I had same problem, changed to fixed ip address and this sorted it. See other posts on this forum and the one X forum for info on how to do this. Just search on wifi. Hope this helps
  5. asad22

asad22 Member

ive spoken to O2 and Htc in this respect and they both are quite convinced that this is a hardware issue. ive bought my phone from Uk so now what im going to do is to send my phone to one of my friend in Uk. He'll take my phone to O2 and they would do the repair. I even got my phone check from choor center hafeez center lahore and go the suggestion not to ask anybody to do the repair in there.

Give me your number
  6. asad22

asad22 Member

My above message is for you valkover