Wiimote again...

Last Updated: 2012-10-04 02:26:56
  1. PlagueWielder

PlagueWielder Member

So I've been searching and reading on this but I see its all pretty old stuff. Anything new on this? Are there any rom/kernels that can support wiimote and hdmi mirroring?

Advertisement
  2. ocnbrze

ocnbrze DON'T PANIC!!!!!!!!! Moderator

cm7 and deck's reloaded have support for wii remote. i have not seen any mention though on the new ics or jb roms, but i would not be surpirised if they have support for it.

you can get support for hdmi mirroring with the tiamat kernel, though i'm not sure on the mason kernel.
  3. PlagueWielder

PlagueWielder Member

Oh, cool. I wanted to try decks anyway. Thanks!
    Mikestony likes this.
  4. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

Someone say Decks? lol....Decks kicks butt! (my opinion of course!:D )
    mikem0269, tube517 and ocnbrze like this.
  5. Mikestony

I am not exactly sure what you would like to do, as I don't game hardly at all, but looking at ocn's link, believe it or not, ran into this link....
    Like I said, not sure what wiimote is or whatever, but this looked like something that may help....if not, just chock up this post as useless:p
    Pocketables – Guide to game controllers on Android
  6. jg62

jg62 Well-Known Member

Mike,

Totally off topic but thank you, thank you, thank you for changing your avatar. That crazy banana or whatever the heck it was, was driving me to drink.....:pepsi:
  7. Mikestony

ya, I thought it was kinda cool/funny at first, then it got stupid for me....done:)
    ocnbrze likes this.
  8. ocnbrze

Mikestony likes this.
  9. mikem0269

mikem0269 Well-Known Member

I just clicked on that link^^^^^ and had a million boxes open Had to unplug and pull battery on laptop
  10. Mikestony

???? Am I missing a funny here? or r u serious?:confused:
  11. mikem0269

Im serious i was only able to pull the batt to get it to stop.
    Mikestony likes this.
  12. Mikestony

Day-um! wonder what that was all about?!?! I clicked it and it was fine....wierd stuff happened there eh? Any harm done?
  13. ocnbrze

yeah that is odd. the link is from phandroid which is the sister website for AF. not sure what happened there.
  14. mikem0269

Im not sure either but it just kept reopening the page over and over again. I ran a full system scan and symantec cleand 31 problems but eith way im not clicking it again..LOL