1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

WiimoteGeneral

1. Ramps

Ramps Member

Is it possible to sync the wiimote with this phone? If so how would i do it. Thx in advance

Advertisement
    :
  2. Optimus_User

Optimus_User Well-Known Member

I've read someone has done it with Bluetooth. Try it out.

EDIT: turn on Bluetooth, and go under the connections menu to fiddle with the settings.
    Ramps likes this.
  3. Ramps

Ramps Member

Would you happen to have a link from where you read this? thx
  4. yahhboy

yahhboy Well-Known Member

5. Ramps

Ramps Member

I already tried that app. Im not able to sync it, i keep getting a "No route to host error" have you been able to sync with said app and this phone?
  6. yahhboy

yahhboy Well-Known Member

No I used to use it on the om and it worked great for emulators, I'd test on the esteem but I don't have a wiimote anymore..

Edit: just read the devs FAQ and it said if you get that message it most likely means your device is incompatible :(

BUT it also said that most if not all cyanogenmod roms do for some reason support it, which is why it turns out it works on the optimus, it was confirmed not to on the stock optumus rom. So try finding other apps but once there is a port of cyanogenmod you can mist likely use this. :) hth

Also are you on a custom rom?
  7. Ramps

Ramps Member

No, regular. Thx for the help.
  8. h4x0rj3ff

h4x0rj3ff Chemist

i dont mean to reserect anold thread but has anyone been able to connect the wiimote to the esteem? stock or otherwise? im on stock zvd atm but i can switch it need be :)
  9. king lion

king lion Well-Known Member

No I. Brought one yesterday and it didn't connect I tried on the motion and it worked