Wild fire Text managerSupport

Last Updated:

1. billmelbourne

billmelbourne Member This Topic's Starter

Wildfire must have the worst text manager of all the phones I have owned. It has no "sent" items, no "Deleted" items, or any other folder which I can use to store text messages. It doesn't allow me to scroll through open texts, I have to close, then open the next one. I can't even edit the messages. How can someone design a phone so poorly thought out?
    Is there an answer to my problems? If you know of an App that works better than the thing I'm stuck with, please let me know.
    :(

Advertisement
  2. ashot1473

ashot1473 Member

..i totally agree, text manager is a disaster, i had high hopes for Android, but this!?!?....this is my first Android, touchscreen phone, i had Nokia before this, text manager was very smart....:mad::mad:

3. vosg

vosg Well-Known Member

There are plenty apps that fill the gap. Search the market.

4. wadile.raj

wadile.raj Member

For example which type or name of the apps, will make my wildfire get the nokias SMS. cause i have thousand of SMS on SD card from my nokia E-72, and none are showing up on my Wildfire. pls help.

5. ryanraven

ryanraven Well-Known Member

y make a phone with a decent message app when they have a market which devs are making even better apps if they had a decent app they would need to update ALOT htc dont need the hassle

6. wadile.raj

wadile.raj Member

Guys Froyo 2.2 finally out on HTC Wildfire in India.