Wildfire batterySupport

Last Updated:

1. narambu

narambu New Member This Topic's Starter

I bought a HTC wildfire a couple of weeks earlier and was annoyed to note that the battery hardly lasts 10 hrs on standby.Any views folks !

Advertisement
  2. wadile.raj

wadile.raj Member

same problem with my HTC wildfire, it sucks big time. i have almost closed all applications, and still the phone has week battery,damn annoying.

3. Ziemas

Ziemas Member

Try changing the automatic update settings to longer intervals, and turn off updating for things you don't use at all.

4. tailbob

tailbob Active Member

Download advanced task killer from the app store and kill all apps before you lock the device.
    Also turn WiFi off and mobile data if you're bot using it.
    Remember it is a smartphone so of will drain battery

5. campioni06

campioni06 Well-Known Member

Why does everyone moan about the battery? Mine last 2 days easily, prob more now with 2.2 update.

If you leave your car parked outside your house overnight do you leave the engine running? No. If you go away for the weekend do you leave the oven on? No.

So, how about turning off wi-fi / internet / syncing etc overnight. Easy to do, just place the control widgets on your home screen and turn on and off as required. Turn the brightness down a bit lower too. Its not rocket-science, you just got to think about it.

6. tailbob

tailbob Active Member

Much simpler alternative, turn the phone off off at night

7. ryanraven

ryanraven Well-Known Member

try a full discharge now as well rinse the battery down until when you try and turn the phone on only the LED light blinks. then charge for 12 hours TURNED OFF.

8. jojo100232

jojo100232 Member

On my htc wildfire the battery only charges only to 78% after 12 hrs on charge.turned off
    :confused::confused::confused: has this ever happened to anyone else

9. vosg

vosg Well-Known Member

That's about the worst advice you could give. Tas Killers only make things worse, as they interfere with Android's own resources management.

10. wildfirebuzz

wildfirebuzz New Member

my battery only charges to 88% but if i turn it off when its charging it will say about 99% but drain to 84% very quickly.iv had apps that tell you battery info and its says battery health is good but if its good why wont it fully charge?