Wildfire Crashing - Won't wake from Sleep!

1. savvy

savvy Member

Guys, my wildfire has been fine up until a couple of days ago.

Intermittently whilst its sleeping it gets stuck in sleep mode! and will not wake, i have to remove the battery and boot it up from scratch, is there an error log i can check to see what's killing it?

and before anyone asks, the battery was full :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. tried a hard reset? or are you determined to find out the cause of the problem?
  3. savvy

savvy Member

hey, when you say hard reset - do you mean turn it off and on so it boots from scratch? than yeh ive tried it. is there another way to reboot it?

Its only happend 3 times, i just want to know the cause nore than anything.
  4. Reset to factory settings. You can either do that via the menu(Privacy tab) or via the buttons(turning the HTC on while holding the volume up button).
    Google "hard reset HTC wildfire" you'll find more info about it (the consequences and such ).
  5. savvy

savvy Member

Hi,

ok, it got to the point that this was happening everyday... and i'd have to remove th battery to reset it.

I never did try the hard factory reset, but i have replaced my 32gb SDHC cheap ebay memory card with a kingston 8gb SDHC and its been fine for 3 days :)

So moral of the story - spend the extra money and get a decent memory card!
  6. chuzzwuzzer

chuzzwuzzer New Member

Had a similar problem with mine sometimes not working without removing the battery so have returned for a replacement.
  7. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer