Wildfire Music Problem? - Album's showing artists?Support

Last Updated:

1. steviecvr

steviecvr Member This Topic's Starter

I'm liking the Wildfire but I'm having a very annoying problem. Whenever I want to play an album with more than one artist (Clubland) It gives me like 50 different albums with all the different albums, meaning if I want to play a song, I have to play it, but it doesnt go on to the next song, instead I have to click back and go to the next album! It is VERY VERY annoying. Does anyone have a fix?

Advertisement
  2. hunta

hunta Well-Known Member

Have you checked your mp3 tags? Use something like Tag&Rename, which allows you to strip out all tags of various types and reapply e.g. from the Amazon database.

3. turfer

turfer Member

I have had the same problem with a couple of tracks on a couple of albums where the main artist has had a guest appearing with them. It was quite easy to edit the ID3 tags by right clicking the file, then properties, then summary and edit the values as need be.

Easy to do when it's only a track here and there. A bit of a different story when it's and entire compilation album. That is really awkward! Google really have to fix the way Android reads music files.

4. steviecvr

steviecvr Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks for the reply guys, if I download the tag app, what will I rename the id3 tags to, as I still would like to know what artist sings each song?

5. biscuitlad

biscuitlad Well-Known Member

I've just had this issue too. Using Amazon MP3, double compilation album 'Nigeria Special', every track on it is viewed as an album. Grrr!

Amazon blame Android. Android answers to no one. How can this be so crap?