wildfire puzzle rom not installing apps to 2dSupport

Last Updated:

1. dilip007

dilip007 Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

What method did you use to partition the SD card?

If you use "quick system info" from the market, it tells you how much of your a2sd partition is free. If this is less than the total amount, it is working.

Also, it states on that link that you have to install a patch for moving the dalvik cache too. If you haven't done that, do. Its one advantage it has over the google version.

Even then, your internal memory will still go down. Just not as fast.

Hope this helps.

3. tiggerlator

tiggerlator Well-Known Member

Install the wildfire rom, then use rom manager to partition your sd card when it boots, use 512mb for ext and 0mb for swap. Then reboot phone and flash wildfire rom again, followed by the move dalvik cache .zip file. When you reboot, your apps will be installed on the sd card (this is why you flash wildpuzzle the second time, so apps2sd finds the ext partition which was not there on the first flash)

Try this and let us know how it goes. I had over 150mb free after this method. and about 90-100 using stock rom.

4. dilip007

@danfrance it says by A2SD information is not availiable

@tiggerlator i changed it to 512mb ext and 0mb for swap i rebooted it and flashed the rom again also flashing that patch however it still not working :( should i change rom to another rom? so that it will work or any other way to get the apps on sd

5. tiggerlator

tiggerlator Well-Known Member

How much free phone mem have you got? look in sd and phone storage, how much does it say for internal phone storage?

6. dilip007

i have like 21.72mb internal memory as iv download alot of apps and installed them also i have like 1.56gb out of 4gb on memory card however all the used space is proberbly music

7. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

If quick system info still shows not avaialble or the free amount is the same as teh total, I would ask the developer who made the rom about it.