• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wildfire SD Card & notifications

:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking: Hi to you all, and I hope one of you can help me.
I understand that I have to add folders to the SD Card if I want to install tunes and sounds for use with my alarm and all other notifications, but I know not how.
In easy steps please, how do I access the SD Card, and then add music to the notifications?
:thinking::thinking::thinking::thinking:

Hi I am new at this and I have a HTC wildfire and I wanted to turn off how the sms crawls across the top of my phone so no one can read them if I am not with my phone but I did that and now I don't get no sound when I get as sms and I was wondering if someone can help me as I don't have the internet on my phone as I got it turned off as it was taking all my credit even when I wasn't on the net...

Cheers
Snuffy

Upvote 0
Hi I am new at this and I have a HTC wildfire and I wanted to turn off how the sms crawls across the top of my phone so no one can read them if I am not with my phone but I did that and now I don't get no sound when I get as sms and I was wondering if someone can help me as I don't have the internet on my phone as I got it turned off as it was taking all my credit even when I wasn't on the net...

Cheers
Snuffy

With the stock sms app, there arent that much useful functions, so i just used GoSMS. If you can use WiFi download it,

Maybe you might need to carefully check your sms settings, a little bit of fiddling may actually solve your dilemma

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones