• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Wildfire Vs ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco)??

it is better for game and graphical apps as the wildfire doesnt even have a GPU where the Blade has a 200 Adreno GPU and the processor is a little higher since its a higher version
Blade = MSM7227
Wildfire = MSM7225
the build quality on the blade is shocking like really shocking its basically a processor in a tub lolz
yeah the screen is better but if you want a phone for gaming and that then the blade is NOT the answer the battery life also sucks really bad like not even a full day of minimal use off a full charge personally im waiting for the wildfire S
HTC Wildfire S - Full phone specifications
better screen and CPU but if it doesnt have a GPU like the old wildfire then i will pick another phone. and the wildfire is only

Upvote 0
Thanks for the info. Was just a bit shocked when I saw some videos of how well some games run on it. Its nice to know the wildfire has a good build quality just a shame about the GPU. From what I can see the wildfire S isnt any different to the current wildfire other than a slightly faster processer. I think ill keep my wildfire till christmas and then get a desire or nexus or something more high end :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones