will DHD get an official HTC Sense 3.5 update???General

1. frezzoed

frezzoed Member

as i mention,will DHD get an update without carry out any root???sorry for asking...:D

Advertisement
  2. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

At one point we weren't even going to get 3.0. Now it seems tthey have changed their minds and there's already a leaked official 3.0 build. They haven't made any promises about 3.5, as far as I'm aware.

But will we see 3.5? I guess its possible. 3.0-3.5 can't be as big of a jump as 2.1-3.0. But at the same time we're lucky they even gave us 3.0.
  3. murzz

murzz Well-Known Member

Been doing a bit of searching on the Sense 3.0 for the DHD debate, seems according to the majority of sites that it wont be coming :(
  4. Xyro

Xyro 4 8 15 16 23 42 Moderator

There is definitely a leaked (but official) 3.0 build out there. I know that much :)
    murzz likes this.
  5. frezzoed

frezzoed Member

thanks for the information but i hope there will be an update to HTC sense 3.5 :)
  6. murzz

murzz Well-Known Member

Cheers Xyro, guess we just sit tight and wait now.:rolleyes:
  7. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

murzz likes this.
  8. murzz

murzz Well-Known Member

9. springy

springy Well-Known Member

3.0 has been leaked over at xda and aleady been made into a custom Rom. Version 3.0.6.405.

3.5 is rumoured to be coming as well, source mike1986 over again at xda who was the first to get his hands on the 3.0 Rom a month ago...

HTC will miss out the 3.0 Rom and release the 3.5 Rom. Once the leak 3.5 ruu is leaked I post it here.
    El Presidente likes this.