Will Galaxy Note II dock should fit Note IIITips

Last Updated:

1. NJRonbo

NJRonbo Well-Known Member

I have the $50 Samsung dock for my Note II that allows you to plug in aux for feeding audio to a device.

That dock actually is the same dock that was used for the Galaxy SIII

Do you expect that same dock will be compatible with the Galaxy Note III?

I would hate to have to go out and buy a new dock -- especially since I own two of them.

Advertisement
  2. drmrw

drmrw New Member

You know there's a good bit of wiggle room in the dock, I have it as well. My note 2 fits with the cover folded back, which is quite bulky so I'll bet the 3 will fit just fine. Of course I'm not betting cash....
  3. bonerp

bonerp Well-Known Member

4. NJRonbo

At least the speculation is positive at this point that it will fit.
  5. drexappeal

drexappeal Well-Known Member

From my understanding, even though the Note 3 has micro USB 3 B port, it should still be backwards compatible with older microUSB plugs. It's the OEM microUSB 3 B plug that comes with the Note 3 that's still in question, as to whether it will work with devices that don't have it.
  6. drexappeal

Could you link us to the dock you're referring to?
  7. drexappeal

Pre-warning, for those considering the Kidigi/Monoprice car dock, the charge rate is uber slow. Wanted to give you a heads-up, for those that were considering it.
  8. NJRonbo

9. drexappeal

Oh, you were referring to a desktop dock, not a car dock. Yes, that and the smart dock should still work.
  10. drtrask

drtrask Active Member

11. drexappeal

12. Skitterz

Skitterz New Member

Yes it will fit with a case and i have also been useing that dock since i gote my Note 3 i do use the Verizon case though.
    drtrask likes this.