• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Will HTC EVO Battery work with Droid Incredible

Is your 1500 from bidallies? I have both the 1500 and the 1800 from Chichitec. While I think the 1500 is great, the 1800 has been fantastic. I'm getting 20-25% more life than the 1500. YMMV.

I cant remember who I got mine from, but I got it off ebay, and it was a new oem htc 1500.

I think I will go for the 1800 and a wall charger, since now I will have 3 batteries!

Upvote 0
Thanks Man Very Cool i Will Try With Mi Android
img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

img.php

Upvote 0

just because it says HTC on the back doesnt mean its truly OEM. the ones i got say HTC on them too, look like OEM except for a little writing on the back with the other companies name that i bought them from

Someone in the other 1500maH battery thread gave the clue on these batteries. The pictures on htcexpress.com show it pretty well. Look at the hTC logo. The 'H' is capitalized on these batteries, where it would be lower case if it were OEM.

Upvote 0
Has anyone had issues with the phone overheating when using the aftermarket 1800 battery?

I have had my 1800 for a week now. How do you know its overheating? I have had no issues so far, and it is better than my 1,500 I had. But I still can't make it thru a day. right now I am 62% and have 2:07 awake and 6:19 up time... is this "normal"? I think I am just a heavy user. ??

Upvote 0
I noticed that this post hasn't been responded to in awhile. I wanted to let you know that Seidio and several others make an extended battery (3500mah). These can be bought at your local best buy for about $70.00 (kinda pricey but cheaper than buying direct from seidio) they charge separate for the battery and battery door last i checked, whereas bestbuy does not... You can also pick them up at gorillagadgets.com for about $30(case included) make sure you specify that it is for an EVO in either the order notes or by calling them, I purchased 2 from that site. I ordered 2 for Evo from them and was sent Battery and cover for Droid Incredible.... While the battery works just great, the incredible back cover does not fit an evo. I was impatient and went and bought from Best Buy myself. I figured it was less of a hassle then paying to ship them back and wait for replacement. But they are a good store if you get what you pay for. So now I have 5 3500mah extended batteries) I will be gifting 2 covers and 3 batteries and keeping 2 for myself.. Hope this helped a little bit. If you don't mind the extra bulk, the extended battery is where its at... I can get through over a day of Heavy Usage before bringing the battery to 30%

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones