• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will International Galaxy S3 parts work on a US Cellular SCH-R530?

I'm wondering if International Galaxy S3 parts will work on my US Cellular SCH-R530 model?

The reason I'm asking is because the headphone jack in my phone is only playing audio out of the left speaker. I've tried different headphones and speaker. I know for a fact it is the jack itself. So I would like to order a Loudspeaker/Headphone jack replacement, but I can only seem to find i9300 model parts. If the parts are not compatible, can someone direct me to a website where I can purchase a compatible replacement Loudspeaker/Headphone jack?

First, welcome to the Forums! :)

I don't know much about phone repair (at least the physical parts), but I'd be hesitant about using international parts on your phone. I know the chipsets are different, but I'm not sure how much else is different about each model.

Try this: Samsung Galaxy S III SCH-R530 Parts

I found that after a quick search. If that doesn't help, please come back for more assistance.

Reactions: funkylogik
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones