• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Will not hold charge and overheating.

saraheden

Jan 29, 2012
Brand new phone had it just since middle of January... three weeks ago it started overheating.. and charge suddenly dropped. Charged it all night and only went up to 46%.. charge died in about an hour and phone was incredibly hot. Took it into Rogers and they sent it away for repairs. Came back 10 days later and the report said they found no reasons for it to have happened and that the phone passed all tests.

I have had it back for 5 days and it's already doing the same thing..

The same thing is happening to me man. It happened all of a sudden out of the blue it overheated to the point where it would start to hurt when i held it, and the charge was going away so fast i when I had it plugged in it went up only 5% over 5hrs. Did you ever fix it? Now i cant turn mine on because it wont even charge.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones