Will Note 4 will be launched this year?General

1. copperose

copperose New Member

I chose to wait for Samsung Note 4 before doing any upgrade. Currently my 2 years old Galaxy S3 is still able to run forever with a 6000mah battery, however Note 4 should be very attractive compares to Galaxy S5. Will Note 4 will be launched this year?

Advertisement
  2. breadnatty08

breadnatty08 pain rustique VIP Member

Welcome to the forums, copperose!
    The quick answer is: YES.
    There's no reason to doubt it won't be. If you want to follow any speculation, we have a forum already set up for it:
    Samsung Galaxy Note 4 - Android Forums
  3. asim595

asim595 Member

Yes, Note 4 will be launched in this year.
  4. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey there copperose!

I have moved this thread to the Note 4 forum so that this discussion can be properly held within this device forum.

Hope this is alright :)
  5. The_Chief

The_Chief Accept no imitations! Moderator

Hi Copperose and welcome to Android Forums!

The rumored reveal date is September 3rd, just before IFA in Berlin. Even if it's a few days after that, it's within 2 months now!

No doubt it will be available in late September or October, as Samsung is trying to beat the iPhone 6 out of the gate.

I am very certain that by mid-November we'll all be talking tips and hints on getting the most out of our new Note 4s... i.e. rooting and getting ROMs onto it :D

It's great to have you here :)
  6. chong67

chong67 Well-Known Member

If you didnt follow the news, yes of course the Note 4 will be release in Oct.

WHY?

Because iphone 6 is coming out at the same time. So its the clash of the Titans.
  7. Kaat72

Kaat72 Take a deep breath Guide

It's confirmed. The Note 4 will be available worldwide in October.
  8. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

Yes, but they need a few weeks for retail placement ahead of Apple. This probably will hurt sales on top of:

G3 sales already hurting them

Note 3 is still a great device. Not compelling enough for most folks to jump ship early.

The news consumers see will be almost ALL Apple, thanks to the media and their ever Apple loving ways.

Samsung needed a September launch.
  9. Teegunn

Teegunn Well-Known Member

Agreed they needed to splash with a Sept launch. I am not intrigued by the Note Edge, and I think Sammy was hoping that would garner the attention they needed. I don't think it will, looks like a gimmicky device to me. No IP67 on the Note 4 is very disappointing also. That is a fail leaving that durability out.
  10. rushmore

rushmore Well-Known Member

I seriously think the Edge will be north $1,000 and for the edge display the Touch Wiz could be a proprietary requirement. Part of that "ecosystem" they mentioned in the presentation ;)