• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Will rooting help any of these issues?

Will rooting help get rid of the "tinny" sound/echo sound (sidetone) on this phone during calls? Will rooting in any way help me receive my yahoo emails? How about when I send an email and it takes a full day to get to someone, if at all? Can rooting help with that? I'm starting to get sick of this phone. I need it as a phone first, everything else is a bonus. I was against rooting just cause I figured "Why void my warranty and possibly brick my phone?" But I can't stand this anymore. Let me know if rooting/flashing kernels (which ones), Rom's (which ones) Apps (which ones) will help me to fix these things permanently without glitches and I will gladly root. At this point I really don't care if I brick this damn thing.

Thank you kindly for all of you who can help, I appreciate it greatly.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones