1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

Will someone PLEASE port the BrickBreaker game from the blackberrys

Last Updated:

1. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

My mom can me her old BlackBerry Curve 8330. POS. IMHO. but hey it's good for a backup for camping trips or whatever switch over to that real fast at their website.. anyway I LOVE the brickbreaker game that it comes with and no game on the market even compares. that i know of. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. bigbadwulff

bigbadwulff Well-Known Member

And Battleship please!
    It's a great 2-player game with a small board, making for very quick games with chat. sometimes the chat was pretty interesting to say the least. But you could mess with the other person while playing, making it pretty fun. You could make set ups that confused the crap out of people. That's what made it so much fun. Seeing the frustration of the other player. But it was all in fun....for the most part ;)

3. Tre Lawrence

Tre Lawrence Well-Known Member

There area few Brickbreaker clones on the market. Nothing that precisely matches the original.

BBW: are you talking about the classic game Battleship? A multiplayer Android port would be nice.

4. budney

budney Active Member

5. HGDev

HGDev Active Member

Is this the one your talking about?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beY_Vl9M1WY

I might make a breakout game if I decide to continue making games, the only thing I hate is lots of people give unappreciative ratings/comments on the market.

6. ACD168

Yeah I think that is the one Im talking about, as long as you can use the trackball as well. That would be amazing if you could port a game close to that, nothing is comparable from what I've played. and if there weren't haters man then I'd be worried. Don't let them bring you down, that's what they want turn it around and convert their negativity into your master craft. Play on Playa.

7. HGDev

HGDev Active Member

I guess you are right, thanks for the encouragement! I will try and setup a rough port soon, but just keep the apk in the forums to do some testing before I make a release to the market.

8. ACD168

any update on this brother man?