Will the Behold II run the stock Android music player?

Last Updated:

1. ungibbed

ungibbed Member This Topic's Starter

I have learned to hate the stock music player on the Behold II as it doesn't recognize barely any of my music where the stock players and the HTC player work just fine (read tags properly and display album art).

This is killing (well annoying me) having to carry both my iPod and my phone when my phone should be able to do what it was advertised to do instead of giving me a huge list of "Unknown Artist and Unknown Album".

Any solutions outside of flashing a custom rom? (not possible for me as I have a G4 Mac and no access to Windows to run the ODIN flasher).

Advertisement
  2. Jsaini04

Jsaini04 Active Member

I hate ppl that have mac :(. So well you can get replacement music apps from the market and they come with widgets. I got mine in the Behold II stock 1.6 take5 (released yesterday I believe). Its called nswPlayer. It plays videos, music, and shows pics. Its free in the market just look it up =D.

3. ungibbed

There is no reason to be a hater... Why hate someone just by the computer they own or the car they drive or if they like Pepsi or Coke? :rolleyes:

In any case, just looking for a simple "friendly" answer to a simple question.

4. Jsaini04

Jsaini04 Active Member

Wbu the answer I gave you... its the best app. xD

5. ungibbed

Solved the issue myself. Found that the vanilla Android music player works just fine with the Behold II in it's stock form.