Will the Camera EVER get better??

Last Updated:

1. sukanas

sukanas Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I dont know if its just me but does the droid camera suck CRAP indoors? i always get a green tint (yes, i let the color balance settle in too) and the color just comes out whack. i had a BB tour before and its 3.2 MP camera does a WAY better job.. (oh and the ERIS does a better job too).

can this kind of issue be fixed by software or is this a hardware issue? thanks!

Advertisement
  2. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

You really should have searched the forum before posting this, it has been discussed so many times and there are at least 10 different threads about it. As far is it being fixed I really don't know, if it is a hardware issue then we are SOL, it could just be software related but there is really no sure fire way of knowing. One hint to it being software relatted is the fact that a software update fixed the auto focus problem, so hopefully it can fix the quality of pics also.

3. DR0ID

DR0ID Well-Known Member

this.

4. messenger13

messenger13 Well-Known Member

I dunno. I'm not saying that my DROID takes "amazing pics" indoors. But they sure are way more than just acceptable. And I have yet to experience "green tint" in my indoor pics. Go outdoors, and I am :cool: happy with this camera.

5. alostpacket

alostpacket Over Macho Grande? VIP Member

That's not really correct. One bug does not have any effect on the likeyhood of another. I actually think the tint problems are more likely to be hardware related. If it were software are related, we would all get the bug.

6. CRPercodani

CRPercodani OFWGKTA VIP Member

Just taking a stab in the dark with that.