Will the Glas.t nano slim & the Neo Hybrid fit?Tips

1. Talal5897

Talal5897 Well-Known Member

Hi, everyone. Can anyone tell me if the Glas.t nano slim and the Neo hybrid will fit together?
    I've heard rumours of some screen protectors not fitting well with certain cases.
    I'd just like to be sure before I make such an investment.
    Also, can anyone who has the Nano slim, tell me if It's worth it or if It's better/as good as the Glas.t slim?
    Cheers!

Advertisement
    :
  2. kisby

kisby Well-Known Member

I have the nano on order and it should arrive today or very soon. I use a Spigen case to replace my wallet and am hoping it fits well. It should. As soon as it arrives, I'll let you know.
  3. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

They are both Spigen products and will fit one another.
    Talal5897 likes this.
  4. Talal5897

Cool. Please do. Also tell me how it feels. Weight/thickness etc.
  5. kisby

kisby Well-Known Member

I just placed my new screen protector. It is the Glas t nano slim 0.15 mm. It is incredible. feels very smooth unlike plastic covers. easier to put on that I thought. My case fits just fine. So, far, I'm very happy.
  6. Talal5897

Great. Thanks, man! :D
  7. rb80923

rb80923 Member

I would like to get a Spigen Glas tr screen protector to go with my Neo Hybrid case. I am leery, because when I apply screen protectors, they leave bubbles that can't be removed. The Glas tr screen protector is too expensive for me to apply only to have unremovable air bubbles.
  8. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

I've had 2 defective glas.tr that were purchased at different times. Bubbles would be an improvement over complete separation.
  9. kisby

kisby Well-Known Member

I don't have any air bubbles, but it's only been in place for one day. Too soon for me to give my complete endorsement. So far, I'm pleased. It fit well, went on easily, and looks and feels incredible. Does not feel like a screen cover at all.

I'm pretty fussy, though. If there are problems, you can bet I'll be back to share them.
  10. bradyapba

bradyapba Well-Known Member

i have the nano and neo hybrid on mine. Work fine together. Love the feel of the nano... beaware, at least with mine ( i got a very early copy) they didnt cut a hole out for the face facing camera. So it kind of hazes the pic a bit, but only if your looking for it. I reported the issue over 2 months ago, so they may have fixed that by now.

Love the way it feels though.