• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Will there be a non root way to disable touchwiz?

Well Launcher Pro or ADW launcher both give you a stock 2.2 ui flavor that you can use over touchwiz. Only difference being you can do alot more with it. I am using ADW now and will use Launcher Pro once I get an Epic phone.

My Samsung Moment is already stock without either and yet I still use them, so I think thats saying something?? Both launchers are top class and FREE! Unlike some other launchers ;)

Upvote 0
I just got through watching a ton of videos of touchwiz and I actually think I might enjoy it over sense...Never thought I would say that!

I know what you mean, I had the Behold 2 after having a GSM Hero, and I almost cried at the horridness of Touchwiz on that piece o crap phone. Glad I jumped ship on that before my 14 days were up lol. But the new Touchwiz actually looks usable.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones