Will there be lines on the morning of Oct 2?General

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TMass

TMass Active Member

Just wondering what the consensus is and if I should get there before they open?

Advertisement
    :
  2. TMass

TMass Active Member

Just wondering
  3. MisterEd

MisterEd Well-Known Member

Absolutely. Be there before 6AM. If you snooze you lose.
  4. forddna

forddna Well-Known Member

lol don't listen to him
  5. TMass

TMass Active Member

I'm actually under the gun to get this, see the wife had her IP4 stolen from the Y this past Monday and is using a old BB until I upgrade Sunday, and then I give her my IP4. She can upgrade come Jan.

She is already complaining about the old BB. So I need to make sure I grab one.
  6. HeroNtheShadow

HeroNtheShadow Well-Known Member

Just be there 5min after the doors open, that's my plan. No need to be there 30min early.
  7. MisterEd

MisterEd Well-Known Member

And miss the free earlybird breakfast!! C'mon. ;)
  8. forddna

forddna Well-Known Member

You're terrible. lol
  9. Wolfedude88

Wolfedude88 Well-Known Member

I would say no, generally there are not lines like there are for iphone releases. That doesn't mean there wont, but I think it is safe to assume you will be able to go to a store and pick one up.

I had no issues grabbing a epic touch for Sprint when it released without waiting in line.
  10. maerlim

maerlim Well-Known Member

Quoting myself from another thread as there are now 3 threads devoted to questions regarding release-date purchasing.

11. BOSSY_TX_CHICK

BOSSY_TX_CHICK Active Member

yeah, Sprint decided no reason to make you "wait to get the phone", they just decided to consolidate all of your waiting for "data to load from Internet"... lol... j/k (sorta) i have the Sprint version and i'll be switching carriers Sunday. I love Sprint and the ET4G version as well (very much : )but the slow speeds in my area takes away from the user experience big time.

IF there was no version coming out on AT&T, i would have just "lived with it" because the phone is really top of its game in
    every s-i-n-g-l-e category : )

BTC
  12. Frisco

Frisco =Luceat Lux Vestra= VIP Member

Done thread, the happy day has come and gone. :D

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.