Will This APP work for the G1?

1. Tinyaznboi

Tinyaznboi Member

So this app is called "CamLine"
    It's an android app but I don't know if it will work with the g1, can someone confirm? It's a pretty neat application.

Link: "http://sadko.mobi/camline/index.html"

Function:

CamLine is a video/photo/sound camera that automatically uploads recorded video, images and sound to a web hosting service of choice. Shoot a video with your phone camera. How long will it be till you put it on YouTube? You need to open your notebook, move file from a memory card to the notebook, connect to Internet, open the browser

Advertisement
  2. SK.

SK. Well-Known Member

If it's designed for Android then there is no reason for it not to work unless it's buggy (Beta) and you want testers to beta test the application.

I notice you used a screenshot of your application in another thread, looks ok from there and I guess that was done on the current one and only available Android handset the G1 so maybe there is your answer?

I could go on but I am guessing that it should work if designed specifically for Android, oh and "Shoot a video" now I think it's safe to say that currently that isn't going to work.
  3. Tinyaznboi

Tinyaznboi Member

ok thanks for ur help =D
  4. BEGreen87

BEGreen87 New Member

Couldn't get it to work on 29, maybe it'll work on 30?