Will this work??Support

Last Updated:

1. vmani007

vmani007 Active Member This Topic's Starter

I use MotoMilestone bought from Singapore-StarHub ..
    I want to use Telus LiteV5.
    I have already rooted my milsetone by flashing Vulnerable SBF file and have G.T.O v1.10
    Problems I face now :
    *Milestone`s Physical keyboard is not functioning
    *camera button is not functioning
    *volume ROker is not functioning (all the above 3 are functioning when android bootsup i am able to boot into recovery mode by pressing power + X key in my physical keyboard..so i feel my keyboard is working well but after android boots up its not functioning.. )
    So If I flash my milestone with SBF from
    HTML Code:
    sbf:milestone [And Developers] (under 2.1 section) and use Telus Lite v5 will this process be a success ?
    Kindly help me in this process please !!

Advertisement
  2. vmani007

I use MotoMilestone bought from Singapore-StarHub ..
    I want to use Telus LiteV5.
    I have already rooted my milsetone by flashing Vulnerable SBF file and have G.T.O v1.10
    Problems I face now :
    *Milestone`s Physical keyboard is not functioning
    *camera button is not functioning
    *volume ROker is not functioning (all the above 3 are functioning when android bootsup i am able to boot into recovery mode by pressing power + X key in my physical keyboard..so i feel my keyboard is working well but after android boots up its not functioning.. )
    So If I flash my milestone with SBF from
    HTML Code:
    http://and-developers.com/sbf:milestone (under 2.1 section) and use Telus Lite v5 will this process be a success ?
    Kindly help me in this process please !!

3. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

I am not sure but from what I remember Telus is not a GSM version fo the Milestone so you will brick your phone with this firmware.

4. Szadzik

Szadzik Well-Known Member

Also remember that when youflash G.O.T 2.2 you should install the 2.0 recovery and not 1.10. When you get 2.0 recovery apply all fixes that are there for 2.2.

5. GlitchZero

GlitchZero Well-Known Member

The Telus Milestone is GSM.

Telus LITE v5 is an ECLAIR 2.1 mod, not a 2.2 mod. You need to go back to 2.1 then flash this as a nandroid backup over 2.1 for it to work properly.

6. vmani007

I did flashed my milestone with Telus SBF file and my milestone was not bricked :eek:i reside in india..and my career was displayed in the top but the device failed to pick up the signal .:rolleyes:.:confused:
    so what i did was flashed my milestone with Singapore region`s sbf and now its working fine :) :D
    thanks a lot to android forums and xda developers :)that aided me in finding SBF files :) thanks again !!

7. vmani007

I used G.O.T 1.10a for my milestone..before that i used open recovery(forgot the version though!!:():confused:
    anyways my stone is fixed :) thanks man !!!

8. vmani007

I am using 2.1 and its a Singapore starhub milestone . So I cant use TelusLite ?
    I tried flashing telus sbf with my milestone..it worked perfectly ..:)but my device failed to pick up signal (I live In India)because of which i flashed my milestone with Singapore `s sbf file and now its working good :)
    thanks a lot !!! :):D
    Is there any other workaround or way to use telus lite v5 in my milestone ? :eek: