Will Updating Froyo Delete Installed Apps/GamesSupport

Last Updated:

1. garycsmith

garycsmith New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey Guys, Relatively new to android so please bare with, A few weeks after purchasing i had to uhh update firmware etc etc ..which basically removed all apps/games i had previously purchased/installed off of the market .. Id just like to know if the new update's going to do the same .. not real keen on losing a great deal of paid apps :confused::confused::confused:

Advertisement
  2. vudluxi

vudluxi Active Member

If you've downloaded the games through the market then the games can be downloaded again through the downloads button as it keeps a record of the purchases you made, so no need to buy again.
    Also if you've used Appbrain just logon to your account and you can download the games again.

3. daymasrd

daymasrd New Member

Updating to froyo doesn't erase all user data, i have just updated it and all my apps still there. :)

4. garycsmith

garycsmith New Member This Topic's Starter

Ahhh right cool cool, thx guys I was thinkin that the market would remember the transaction, I had an idea that it might (in comparison to iphone and itune acc) thx very much for the response .. Can confidently update without losing $$$ .. Appreciated guys .. Thx again