will usa be the same ?

1. As iv exclusively revealed,UK bravo is now called DESIRE,what will the usa. Version be called?

Advertisement
  2. wankingweiner

wankingweiner Well-Known Member

after some quick googling, i see that this HTC Desire phone apparently is coming to Verizon. Doesnt that mean that this one is the USA version?
  3. YamiYaiba

YamiYaiba Well-Known Member

I would love to see confirmation of this. Far as I'm aware, it's up in the air still.
  4. ray_smuckles

ray_smuckles Member

Seems like most of the google results referencing an HTC Desire and Verizon are from back around Oct '09 and are referring to what ended up being the Eris.
  5. YamiYaiba

ahhhhhhhhh
  6. ray_smuckles

ray_smuckles Member

Doesn't mean this new Desire *couldn't* end up on Verizon... (although I'm crossing my fingers for T-Mo)
  7. YamiYaiba

*uncrosses your fingers* needs to be Verizon. I need a good phone to replace my original Touch. Stupid white piece of junk....
  8. ray_smuckles

ray_smuckles Member

dood, I've got these things crazy-glued together. Gonna need a crowbar to get them apart. ;)
  9. mcbtrain929

mcbtrain929 Well-Known Member

i'm pretty sure it's already been spotted that this htc desire is a gsm phone. so there'd have to be a completely different cdma version of this phone for it to get to vzw.

and i'm about 96% sure dreamgirlz is newsradio. they are the only 2 people i've noticed on this board that spells "i've" as "iv" lol
  10. wonderbread

wonderbread Well-Known Member

I'm with you on that one.
  11. YamiYaiba

agreed. the bad spelling, grammar, word choice, and general syntax are too similar, and the picture looks plucked from a photobucket thread on a chan board.
  12. venom21

venom21 Well-Known Member

i third that with you lol. sentence structure is rubbish and she uses ',' instead of '.' like news did before.

NICE TRY NEWS.
  13. YamiYaiba

not to mention the whole no-space-after-a-comma thing he/she/it does with every post
  14. wankingweiner

wankingweiner Well-Known Member

u know what i thought that too lol. I guess it wasnt too hard to figure out

backed up by the fact 'she' has only nine posts so 'she's' a new member
  15. I'm not newsradio, I'm English, and this is how I type,and its quite common,please don't drag me into this,just enjoy my news, any news on usa info
  16. heyeaglefn

heyeaglefn Well-Known Member

Only NewsRadio would have started a thread that stated that they've exclusively provided something that turned out correct.
  17. venom21

lol this guy needs help..he must have been neglected as a child or something and needs some sort of acceptance in his life. or should i say this guy needs help,he must have been neglected, as a child or something, and needs some sort of acceptance,in his life,
  18. I'm not interested in these remarks, just spreading news,as soon as I get it, if you think I'm newsradio then fine, let's just talk about the news, I have a confirmed release date,UK April 7th, I'm hoping this will be confirmed on launch, where is newsradio?
  19. Presto343

Presto343 Well-Known Member

20. venom21

guy seriously youre not fooling anyone. cut the crap.
  21. Nashdroid

Nashdroid Well-Known Member

Yep. I totally agree. Created multiple accounts huh? That's not a very good idea. That's against forum rules. And yes, only Newsradio would have said that he "exclusively" released some news the same day that the news officially came out to everyone. You didn't release anything new at all, as usual.
  22. Presto343 must be nashdroid cos u posted family guy,and he did that before,
    To disappointment you all, my avator is not me,its my favourite English actress, and I'm not newsradio, but I am a guy with no gender issues!

I'm concerned no 720hd recording,and divx have been mentioned recently.
  23. Nashdroid

Nashdroid Well-Known Member

How do you know that I've posted Family Guy before? That was in a thread that was locked a long time ago. You've only been a member since January, so there's no way that you could have seen that and remember it.

Look at how much trouble you cause. You just can't be peaceful and be a normal forum member, and that's too bad. The fact that you've used a picture of three girls as your new avatar to try to throw everyone off, is really strange too.
  24. In my first post I said iv been following the forum for ages, don't hate on me,I'm not newsradio,give me a break,jees, let me breathe please. Nashdroid your paranoid,