• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

will usa be the same ?

No problem. Like I said, I have been reading the forums over my buddies (evilotto) shoulder at work, and then jumped on a couple times at home, and I saw how you and FoolsRadio got along, and then with his 2 other duplicate accounts, I can't blame you for being skeptical. So no worries, I'm just glad I didn't go with NotNewsRadio for my user name like I thought about doing, LOL! But I knew I would regret that quick, then be bored with it later, and eventually not many people would even get the joke, so I just went with my normal screen name that I use on several other accounts, PSN, iTunes, Twitter, Geocaching... well, you get the picture! If you're curious, hrethgir comes from the Dune prequel books by Brian Herbert and Kevin J. Anderson, it was the Thinking Machines term for free, or "feral", humans. Anyways, it's getting late, and I have stuff to do tomorrow, so I'm out, peace! Between the Olympics and the internet, I'm barely getting any sleep anymore!

Thanks man. Glad you could be so understanding. It's been crazy in here lately with news, waiting, news, more waiting and between all of that and the "other" guy who was so troublesome, it apparently made me paranoid. We had all been combating him for so long. So, now, as someone else said to me earlier, I'm seeing things in the shadows. haha

Anyways, thanks for being so understanding and I'm glad you could kinda understand my mistake. I'll always be the first to apologize when I know I'm wrong, and I admit I was wrong. Regardless, welcome to the forums and it's good to have another good guy in here. Now I'VE got to get some sleep. I've been pulling all nighters lately looking for new phone news and I need to get my sleep schedule back in order one of these days soon.

Upvote 0
I know, my friend has his contract ending in April, and he's going crazy waiting for newsso he can figure out what he's going to get next! He has a Samsung BlackJack II right now, and he's DYING to get something better than my iPhone, and all this suspense is killing him! And I hope he does get something better (leaning towards the Nexus One right now since the Desire isn't coming here to the States yet), because if he gets something better, I get a sneak preview to help me decide what I want to replace my iPhone with when my contract ends! Of course, if Apple makes the next gen iPhone open source with full Flash support, I'll stay with it... so I'm about 99% sure I'll be getting something with Android, because there's no WAY Apple will do any of that. Hopefully the Desire will be available by then, but then again, byt Summer 2011, there next batch will be out or on their way, and I'll be in your shoes!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones