Will Verizon give me a replacement??General

1. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Well-Known Member

Hey guys....I think I read a thread on here about this problem, but I can't seem to find it.

I've only had my TB for about 2 1/2 weeks now. A couple of days ago, on the right side, I noticed the plastic frame is separating from the glass. The frame is starting to bow out.

On the left side, everything is fine. With that being said, I am pretty anal about stuff like this. And I can only imagine that dust and stuff is getting in there.

If I took this into a Verizon store, do you think it's a valid enough problem for them to give me another phone? Thanks for any replies in advance.

Advertisement
    :
  2. SPD

SPD Well-Known Member

I see why not. You have a 1 yea manufacturer warranty and that's not something that should be happening after 2 weeks or at all. Take it in and tell them.
    WizeGuyDezignz likes this.
  3. WizeGuyDezignz

WizeGuyDezignz Well-Known Member

Thanks. Has anyone else had this problem? It's on the right side, mostly right below the volume rocker.
  4. seVer

seVer Well-Known Member

no problems here, but I would definitely take it to a store. if you call in, you'll probably be told to go to a store anyway for verification it's not damaged.
  5. angermeans

angermeans Active Member

They will replace it however if it isn't within 14 day wfg windowthen they will'replace with certified like new replacement they only do doa replacememts within 14 day wfg. With that said the phone is only a couple weeks old so they might nit even have used replacements but considering the phone looks to be doing pretty well I would think they have cert like new. If you call or go into store just make sure you bring that up as I am sure you dont want a used device. I am not sure if they will make a difference as it is policy but worth a try. Otherwise you may want to weigh the problem and getting used phone or keeping the phone you got as it is new. Hope this helps and good luck.

PS I work for customer care that is why I know
  6. jennay22

jennay22 Well-Known Member

I had a similar problem that I wrote about. Looking at the phone, on the right bottom corner, the screen was "floating" and not set in. I was still w/in my 2 weeks and they replaced it for me. The associate took my phone to compared it to the ones on display and there was a noticeable difference with my phone. I was also going to mentions that you will probably get a refurbished phone, but it may still be too early for that. Take it in.
  7. jennay22

jennay22 Well-Known Member

Here is my post that I wrote about the screen.