Will we see ICS on the Attain?General

Last Updated:

1. Pandoken

Pandoken Member

I am just speculating, but thanks to the efforts of all here, we have root and might soon have custom recovery. Do you guys think we could possibly end up running ICS on our Attains later on?

2. djedgarftw

djedgarftw Well-Known Member

You might but if you don't their are probably developers working on a custom rom for it
  3. Shabbypenguin

Shabbypenguin Well-Known Member Developer

only way your seeing ics is if someone themes your phone. i would normally say dont sweat it it will come when samsung is ready but samsung/metropcs ignored the indulge (the SCH-R910). making a rom and porting an entire new operating system are drastically different.

the photon 4g has a team of 6 guys who have since made CM7 official (you can compile for the sunfire if you sync cm7 source) and we still have big issues with cm9 5+ months later ( im talking about like camera not working problems...)

so no its not impossible, just VERY very unlikely... unless metro plays nice and gives you guys an ota upgrade to ics :)
    Pandoken likes this.
  4. Pandoken

Pandoken Member

Cool, I just wanted to see if it was something that was possible or not. Thanks for answering that :D