Last Updated: Jul 30,2010
are you going to wait for root?
i will update it after work tommorrow. NEVER be the first. lol
For me, waiting to upgrade has nothing to do with root. You need another poll option.
i'm a sucker for updates, i'm always first in the que and usually to my own detriment.
Yup, I'm not rooted.
Agreed. Where is "No, being the first to update means brick"?
Where is the option to say "No, not planning on root, but want to be cautious"?
Need another option, I'm going to upgrade to froyo once i find out if it wil not brick my phone upgrading w/ it rooted from unrevoked3. I dont care if i stay rooted afterwards, BUT i dont want to brick my phone OR have to erase everything to unroot it first. If I can update it and everything work fine afterwards then cool, if not I will wait till i can.
im just goin to wait because the devs will have a fully working froyo rom soon
There's a reason why we have the pawns that scout out the updates ahead of everyone else.
I'm thinking I'll wait a couple days to make sure there aren't major problems. Waited this long already, what's a couple of days?
I'll be the first in line tomorrow...and I don't have root.
You know, I drank a glass of milk this morning that expired yesterday...I'll let you know if I keel over
Was the glass half-empty?
I already have Froyo lol
even if i was going to accept the ota, i would wait because you guys remember what happened with the last ota update lol
Im waiting for a rooted one or CM6 final, whatever comes first.
No way, it was half-full.
im in the same boat untill i know it will not brick a unrevoked3 phone i will have to wait even tho its killing me i want it now! oh its gonna be sooo fast so hot so sexy.................
It'll be rooted in days, if not hours...I can wait.
I ain't waiting for the update to pop up in my EVO.
I am checking as we speak. Every 30 mins, you never know.
If I can root after the update, then great, if not, then it's OK as well.
They can't make the same mistake.
it will probably be a new problem, hopefully not though
They can...but they won't. I'm guessing Sprint has had this update in their hands for at least a week or more. They can't afford any bricks and they know what to check. I'm guessing Dan Hesse himself has probably tested it.
i think it was nice of sprint to put out the first ota even if they knew that they were going 2.2 right away.. the first ota fixed alot of problems..
Separate names with a comma.