• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to buy broken Huawei Ascend

I baby my little Ascend! I love this little phone SOOO much! I had my LG Dare for over three years and never had a scratch one on it. I gave it to my b/f when I got my Ascend and it only took him one day to eff up the screen. He thought it was a screen cover and tried to pull it off with needlenose pliars. Had to use gorilla glue to glue it back down.

Sigggggggghhhhh!!!!

He blames it on me .. says I told him it had a screen cover on it. LOL I love the way men think. ;)

Reactions: septembersrain
Upvote 0
I baby my little Ascend! I love this little phone SOOO much! I had my LG Dare for over three years and never had a scratch one on it. I gave it to my b/f when I got my Ascend and it only took him one day to eff up the screen. He thought it was a screen cover and tried to pull it off with needlenose pliars. Had to use gorilla glue to glue it back down.

Sigggggggghhhhh!!!!

He blames it on me .. says I told him it had a screen cover on it. LOL I love the way men think. ;)
LOL. I know right? If you say anything about keeping the screen clean, They think you put something on it to do it! I've really babied my Ascend. I was kind of shocked to find these scratches on the back of it when I took the cover off. Dirt gets in the darn cover and scratches it! I was like. -_- Nice. I got the case for what reason then?

Upvote 0
LOL. I know right? If you say anything about keeping the screen clean, They think you put something on it to do it! I've really babied my Ascend. I was kind of shocked to find these scratches on the back of it when I took the cover off. Dirt gets in the darn cover and scratches it! I was like. -_- Nice. I got the case for what reason then?

How on earth does that happen? It must have one hell of a vibrating action to do that! LMAO!!!

:D

Upvote 0

Sigggggggghhhhh!!!!

Hey, I resent that. All of us aren't that way.:(
Well most are though.

Did you get the rubber case to protect is some from falls, maybe?

How on earth does that happen? It must have one hell of a vibrating action to do that! LMAO!!! :D

Maybe she got one of those Vibrator apps?

To use to massage her neck from trying to lick her elbow, of course. :p

Reactions: Jazziette
Upvote 0
Hey, I resent that. All of us aren't that way.:(
Well most are though.

But we love you even with all your faults! LOL :D

Maybe she got one of those Vibrator apps?

To use to massage her neck from trying to lick her elbow, of course. :p

You're RIGHT! :eek: Now I know why she's been MIA all day!!! LOL!!!

PS...I have been trying to think out of the box ALL DAY and I STILL can't lick my elbow. TEASE!!!! LOL

:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones