Willing to make wallpapers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hi fellow forum dwellers. If you would like me to make a wallpaper for you I'll give it my best shot. Keep in mind, I'm far from the best at this sort of thing, I don't have Photoshop, But I do have a few tricks here and there. And remember - you get what you pay for :D. Just ask for what you would like, tell me what phone it's for and include some info on how you'd like it to look if possible. The more info I get from you, the happier (hopefully) you'll be with the end result.

Here are my current wallpaper galleries - Have a look around.
    Custom Android Wallpapers folder #1
    Custom Android Wallpapers folder #2
    Custom Android Wallpapers folder #3
    Custom Android Wallpapers folder #4
    Custom Android Wallpapers folder #5
    Custom Android Wallpapers folder #6
    Custom Android Wallpapers folder #7
    Custom Android Wallpapers folder #8
    Custom Android Wallpapers folder #9
    Custom Android Wallpapers folder #10
    NFL Team Wallpapers For Android

Here are some of my favorites that I've done so far.
    Click the pics to see in full size ↓
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

If anyone else wants to help out, please feel free to do so! I welcome anyone picking up some of the requests posted here. All I ask is that you let me know you're doing so, so that we're not doing the same one and that you try to do something original with your wallpapers - Don't just resize one you find and post that unless that's what's requested. If people like your work, I'll include you in the list of contributors.

- eyebeam

Additional forum members making wallpapers here:

noahjk X
    dbgrigg189 X
    stainlessray X
    thetomlin2
    Kaessa X
    kezeyrage X
    DaedalusxX
    BabyBlues
    Cryssie
    nerys
    (an "X" after a name means that member no longer seems active in this thread.)
    My sincere thanks to these guys & gals for helping out!

EDIT:
    Many people have asked how they could make a small donation as a token of thanks. While I appreciate the thought, I don't take them because often I use other peoples work as elements in the wallpapers I make. As parts of what I make are not really all mine, I would not feel cool receiving payment for them. However, I'm going to start a new policy here. If anyone feels like making some sort of a donation, I'm asking that you give it to your local food shelves. That would make me happier than a few extra bucks in my pocket. I think that's a nice compromise that I (and I hope anyone who wishes to donate) can feel good about. TIA to anyone who does this.

[Thread restored to previous status. No change to be made without consulting the Moderation/Admin staff and OP]

Advertisement
  2. eyebeam

Let's see if I can help out...

@ CadillacV - This is basically what you asked for. Enjoy... hopefully.
    edit: Ok, I decided to put a little more work into this.

thumb
    [​IMG]

Full size - enlarge with magnifying glass upper right before saving.
    Cadillac logo wallpaper
    krazyasif786 and ElasticNinja like this.
  3. HDvoyage

HDvoyage Member

Hi,
    Just want to say I like all the work you've done. I was looking for an android wallpaper, but with Hello Kitty. A Hello Kitty droid, I guess you could call it, lol. If its possible. Just a plain background with Hello Kitty centered. I have a Motorola Droid.
    andrewjamii likes this.
  4. srt4b

srt4b Member

Blue Dodge srt-4 for a DROID Incredible

Thanks!
  5. eyebeam

Here's my try at it -

Thumb
    [​IMG]

Full size - enlarge with magnifying glass in upper right before saving.
    Dodge SRT/4 wallpaper
    ElasticNinja likes this.
  6. eyebeam

Well, I'm not as good as others around here, but here's what I came up with for you.

Edit: Cleaned it up some.

Thumb
    [​IMG]

Full size - enlarge before saving
    Hello Kitty DOES! wallpaper
    ElasticNinja and HDvoyage like this.
  7. pie

pie Member

New York Yankees please!
  8. kave2

kave2 Member

Hi, can you make Real Madrid wallpaper for Desire. Preferably blue and white colors in surroundings. Thank you very much.
  9. eyebeam

Ok, here's what I came up with -

Thumb
    [​IMG]

Full size. Enlarge before saving.

edit: Cleaned it up a little.
    Yankees Wallpaper revised

Hope you like it. GO TWINS! :D

[​IMG]
  10. HDvoyage

HDvoyage Member

Thank you so much its perfect!
  11. eyebeam

Here's what I came up with for you.

Thumbnail:
    [​IMG]

Click the magnifying glass to save it full size. Link -
    Real Madrid Wallpaper

edit: Touched up a bit.
  12. kave2

kave2 Member

Thank you very much.
  13. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

i know this sounds odd but i would like a few images mixed?
    Background: See attached file below or link to see in another window

1St layer (only the women and censored:http://www.myconfinedspace.com/wp-content/uploads/100583/hellgate_avalon.jpg "censor the breasts around the center leaving the bottom slightly showing" no i am not a pervert i just enjoy the amazing detail in the picture if you are wondering she is a character in a game called hell gate London.
    icons : pink floyed dark side of the moonhttp://jimdowling.typepad.com/.a/6a00d83451b3de69e20120a6696c9c970c-pi something like this all across the 3 screens , the MUSE logo[​IMG]tour-0.jpg(Shrinked) and if you do make this i will consider you a deity ( on the things that arnt the background please make them transparent so you can only see the main feature damn i sorta sound like a pushy ass-hat Lol.

-Getting the Htc evo tomorrow :) i wont be able to sleep at all sadly i just recovered from insomnia
    now i will shut up because i have to go play warhammer 40k
    Good day

_
    Vulcan

Attached Files:

14. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

Attached Files:

pyccki likes this.
  15. bensEVO

bensEVO Member

I would appreciate one of these if you please. :)
    I have a HTC EVO

VGA Blaugrana.jpg
  16. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

im making the basic base of it
  17. eyebeam

A few questions - So you want the back ground and girlie with some clever concealment only? Icons - I've not done them. What size and pic format?
  18. eyebeam

More info please. You want that exaclty just sized correctly? You want something done to it? If so, how about some clues.
    bensEVO likes this.
  19. bensEVO

bensEVO Member

Sorry about being so vague but yes I would like to just be sized properly. I tried doing it myself and then transferring to the sd card but it always wants me to crop it and then the image is off. Thanks for your time.
  20. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

The Htc evo format i think its jpg? and size is 930X800 i think ill upload my base Ina min

-Vulcan
  21. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

here is what i had in mind but alas i do not have photo shop because i don't want to spend 1k on a program lol
  22. eyebeam

Ok, I had to replace the shield (looked crappy at that resolution) so I found one as close as I could. Here ya go -
    FCB wallpaper 960x800
    Enlarge pic for full resolution 960x800

Thumbnail

[​IMG]

I also ran across this one I thought you might like -
    http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/1280x800/2009/Sport_Fc_Barcelona_014332_.jpg
    bensEVO likes this.
  23. eyebeam

I see - I thought you meant separate tiny program icons for those two. So you want background with girlie, Pink Floyd DSotM logo and Muse tour logo all together? Do you want them off in the corners like that or sort of interwoven (if I can!) And what is that new thing in the lower right? Sorry, I'm having a tough time visualizing quite how you want this.

edit: Here's a very quick, small mock-up of what I think you're getting at. Am I on the right track?
    [click below]
    vulcan_test_small.JPG
    Vulcan likes this.
  24. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

yes but could you get rid of the rainbows on it and put the girl on the last screen
    the image i was trying to put on there

see attachment below or click here for image in a new window

Attached Files:

25. Vulcan

Vulcan Well-Known Member

but minus the grass and the symbol and with the girl in the last home slide this is for the evo.with the muse logo just the muse part in the top right "i really appreciate your help"
    thank you alot
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.