Willing to make wallpapers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Last Updated: 2013-05-20 15:07:17
  1. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

OK here ya go. I found a slightly larger version, but I still had to blow it up, thus the loss of some quality. Sorry, I did the best I could there. Also had to add some filler to the sides, so that it's wide enough to scroll across multiple screens, and thought this was the best way to go about it. Let me know if you wanted something else done, and/or what you think.

To save it in full 960x800 resolution, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]

Advertisement
    MahaloCat likes this.
  2. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Nice as always Team Edward!
    I have found that (good)Indiana Jones content is hard to come by... i noticed you had to go with the old indy(circa 2009) and i'm figuring it was a pain to find workable backgrounds. (though i do like what you've done)
    Would love to see you revisit this endeavor at some point but as always I'm not stressing, i'll bug you about it in a few weeks or something. There's another Twilight movie coming soon so i know you have had other things on your mind lately :rolleyes:
    eyebeam likes this.
  3. eyebeam

Actually, I did find some backgrounds I thought I could work with, although not specifically the ones you mentioned. But good pics of younger Indy - not so much. Lots of drawings/paintings of him, but very few photos. But do remind me in a while if I haven't gotten around to it, and I'll see if I can dig a little deeper. I also thought a comic book style one might be cool - yes, no?

And as for a new Twilight... That's just F-ing great! I just got the wife to quit bugging me to watch the 3rd one with her a while ago. Now this will start it all over again. :(
  4. azuma73

azuma73 Well-Known Member

Maybe someone could whip me up a pic of Android flyin' the heavy metal Devil horns???
    Thanks!!!
  5. eyebeam

Hey azuma - Sure, I'll see if I can work something up for you. Any idea on what you had in mind for the background?
  6. azuma73

Flames maybe? Doesn't matter, I just thought it might be kinda funny!
    Thanks holmes....
  7. eyebeam

Alright man, let's see if this is what you had in mind. Let me know what you think.

To save it in full 960x800 resolution, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
    twospirits and azuma73 like this.
  8. azuma73

That's friggin' awesome! Maybe you could put some cool "Android" lettering beneath it? Thanks!!!
    twospirits and eyebeam like this.
  9. eyebeam

Hmmm... Something like this maybe?

Same deal to save.
    Click it ↓
    [​IMG]
    azuma73 and twospirits like this.
  10. eyebeam

And... One more via PM -

OK TS, as we discussed, I couldn't get it quite how you wanted, but I hope this is close enough.

You know how to save 'em so -
    Click it ↓
    Edited for revision
    [​IMG]

twospirits likes this.
  11. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

Awesome, thanks

TS
    eyebeam likes this.
  12. imjehh

imjehh Well-Known Member

13. eyebeam

imjehh likes this.
  14. deanshep85

deanshep85 Well-Known Member

eyebeam, your in trouble lol

my other half has seen my phone after your AWESOME wallpaper creations for me...and she's been stealing my Desire more now cos of it lol
  15. Phienyx

Phienyx Well-Known Member

Is anyone able to do live wallpapers?
  16. turner1666

turner1666 Well-Known Member

I have g2x and idk how to make a good theme if u can help can u send me a message
  17. eyebeam

Hey, I'm up for a new challenge. Bring it on.

And "stealing your Desire"?!? Hey, we don't want to hear about that stuff - Keep it to yourself, buddy! :D:p;)
  18. eyebeam

19. eyebeam

It depends on what you want done. I pretty much just make wallpapers & icons. I can't help with - Live wallpaper, packaging an entire theme, skinning widgets (although, if you can give me a just a .png to work with maybe I can help), How to best set-up and /or use home replacements or launchers etc. If you think what I do would help, lets hear it.
  20. imjehh

imjehh Well-Known Member

thanks again buddy...looks perfect!
    eyebeam likes this.
  21. imjehh

imjehh Well-Known Member

hey eyebeam can you make the first image fit the droid x?
  22. eyebeam

Yeah, I think so. I'll need a full sized screenshot of your screen with the widget on it so I can line up the shaded area (widget background) properly. Also, do you want it on the same background?
  23. Twiz

Twiz Well-Known Member

Love your wallpapers Eyebeam! I was wondering if you can whip me up a minimalistic wallpaper with a cat theme. Nothing pink and girlie though please. :)
    eyebeam likes this.
  24. eyebeam

First - Thanks!

Sure, I think I can probably come up with something for you. Do you have any color preferences?

Get back to me, and I should have something for you tomorrow.
  25. Twiz

Twiz Well-Known Member

I like solid color and pointed cats (I guess you can see that on my avatar) I prefer darker colors, blue, red, purple, black. I have an incredible and light colors eat the battery fast! Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.