1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Willing to make wallpapers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. uoY_redruM

uoY_redruM Well-Known Member

No problem man, cool, thanks!
  2. mere2180

mere2180 New Member

thanks so much!!! i really really like it

3. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Nice to hear. You're welcome! This is the sorta stuff that keeps me doing this.
  4. sr1982

sr1982 Well-Known Member

Can anyone make this a wallpaper for an HTC EVO?
  5. eyebeam

Here's the deal - I can't make that one into the correct aspect ratio and have it look good. However, I can pretty easily make something very, very similar. Good enough? That's the St. Louis Blues logo right? If that's cool, I'll get 'er done tomorrow.

edit: Eh, screw it. Here's my quick try at it. Not as close as I would've liked but you get what you pay for! :D Besides, it's late and I'm sick and anything else I can come up with. So there! Let me know if it's close enough.

Thumb
    [​IMG]

Full version - enlarge on page or use download button to save.
    St. Louis Blues Wallpaper

To everyone still waiting -
    This was a quicky, requiring little thought or time. That's why it got jumped ahead of others. Hang with me here and I'll get yours done.
    Caveman419 and sr1982 like this.
  6. sr1982

sr1982 Well-Known Member

7. eyebeam

Cool. No problem. Just wish I could of gotten the texture a little more like the original. That's a nice effect I'd like to have at my disposal.

@ uoY redruM & AcBush - Feeling a ton better now - I should be able to get both of these done today. Sorry for the delay.
  8. eyebeam

Well, I dinked around with this for a while, adding and subtracting elements, and I kept thinking this version looked "right". Hope you agree. Let me know if I got the right look.

Thumb
    [​IMG]

Full version - enlarge on page or use download button to save
    FSU Unconquered Wallpaper
  9. uoY_redruM

Wow, that's bad ass!

Everything is pretty sweet looking. Any chance to get Ponder passing instead of running though?
  10. eyebeam

I'll see if I can find a good pic of him passing. Yeah, not the best pic of him, but it was ready made for easy cutting/pasting. Give me a few...
  11. eyebeam

Right. Let's see if this is more like it. Too bad the S in Seminoles is blocked now though... I liked that. I could move the whole logo to the right, but that would displease my sense of balance (it was difficult enough for me to put Ponder off to the left!). ;) OCD tendencies and wallpapers - kids, don't try this at home! Or, I could put the logo over his legs, but I think it looks less "dimensional", if that makes sense.

Thumb
    [​IMG]

Large
    FSU Unconquered 2 Wallpaper
    uoY_redruM likes this.
  12. eyebeam

@ AcBush - PM sent.
  13. uoY_redruM

Thanks dude, I'm keeping both to play with on the phone. I know what you mean, when I do backgrounds and such they have to be centered and symmetrical or it annoys the HELL out of me.

haha, again, thanks dude.
  14. eyebeam

@ AcBush -
    So here's what I've come up with for you. Not sure I'm on the right track here. It wasn't easy figuring out how to put a girlie in the pic provided without it looking completely out of place. This is my solution. This could well be a work in progress. Let me know what you think or if you have something else in mind.

Thumb
    [​IMG]

Full size - enlarge on page or use download button to save in full resolution.
    Subaru STI Android Wallpaper

AcBush likes this.
  15. AcBush

AcBush Well-Known Member

Looks awesome dude. you rock.
  16. eyebeam

Cool man, glad you like it. Thanks.
  17. eyebeam

So, you folks got nothing new for me? Well now I'm bored so here's a new general Android wallpaper. Kinda friendly, don't you think?

Thumb
    [​IMG]

Full size - enlarge on page or use download button to save
    Android Waving Wallpaper

edit: Touched up a little.
  18. dbgrigg189

dbgrigg189 Well-Known Member

Hey everyone, got bored and threw this together

DeathB4Dishonor Wallpaper

Let me know what ya think, and yes it is an original design

Also I'm thinking about putting a template background together that I can insert a persons face into to look like the Iron Man HUD, just putting that out there to feel out for interest.
    eyebeam likes this.
  19. eyebeam

Wow! That there is some quality work. Looks great. Feel free to pick up any requests here if you'd like. Just post that you're doing so, so that we're both not working on the same ones.

About the Iron Man template - I, for one, would like it!

I'm looking forward to seeing more of your work. Thank you for your contribution to this thread.

-eyebeam
  20. dbgrigg189

Thanks for the support, I figured it would be better to just have one thread were people could collaborate than multiple ones, hopefully I'll have the Iron Man idea up soon, I'm working on it now
  21. eyebeam

I agree. In the first post in this thread, I invited all who wanted to, to contribute. I figure if anyone likes a particular persons work and wants them to make one for them they can say so. But I also understand the people who want to have their own thread. No biggie...
  22. dbgrigg189

Here is a rough of the Iron Man Wallpaper

[​IMG]

Comments?
  23. eyebeam

Looks good, I'd say. Let me know when you think you're ready to roll with this one as I may have kind of a strange request for you :eek: (no, not that!). :D
  24. dbgrigg189

let me know whenever, I'm pretty much ready to go on it, i have a few more HUD pieces that I can add too. The main thing I'll need is just a good front face shot if anyone wants one.
  25. pleong

pleong New Member

Could you make a wallpaper for a htc evo?

i kind of want a pic of an sti or maybe even just the sti emblem.. white preferably.. 2006 or 2007 model

(obviously this is what i drive lol)

Thanks!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.