• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
We just got my mother a Droid Inc as well. She wants something with just the Giants. She didn't elaborate, but I think she likes something of a more traditional wallpaper. Like, no players, maybe the logo or helmet, with the colors well implemented. She also has a thing for lighthouses and the beach, if you could conjure up some of your magic there.

Right. Let's see what your moms thinks of this.

In case she's doing this on her own, below is how to save this correctly. If you still can't get it, get that lazy @ssed son of yours away from the TV and over to help you. He can clean the gutters while he's at it! :D

To save this at the full 960x800 (optimal size for the Incredible), enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button to email it.

Click the pic

Now, I guess unless anything else comes in (please, please, please! Come on gang - I've given you so much... :p) I suppose the Twilight one is up next. The Eyebette wants to know if she wants any one in particular featured. I wouldn't have thought it made any difference! :D;) Probably start on it tomorrow.

Reactions: YankeeDudeL
Upvote 0
@ YankeeDudeL -

Ugh - Ok, si I just went ahead and did a desktop Twilight one for the GF. Just so everyone knows, I normally don't do non-phone ones, but as YDL has been so nice here, I made an exception. I hope she likes it.

Now I'm off to go watch some sports (while flipping through other channels often), chug a 12 pack and burp and laugh about it, then drive somewhere I've never been, with no map, insisting I'm not lost, even though I may be, all in an attempt to regain my manhood.

Click it

Reactions: YankeeDudeL
Upvote 0
Hey eyebeam think you could maybe extend the spread of like the paint splatter to a full version for my milestone and maybe a bigger version ( 1920 x 1080 ) for my desktop? I would really appreciate it

qnocqw.png

Upvote 0
Hey eyebeam think you could maybe extend the spread of like the paint splatter to a full version for my milestone and maybe a bigger version ( 1920 x 1080 ) for my desktop? I would really appreciate it

So, you want the logo kept the same size, just extend the paint splatters out to 960x854, right? I can probably do that. Depending on how it goes, I could do a desktop version as well.

Upvote 0
Yea if the logo could be a bit bigger it would be nice. But i want the splatter to be extended alot

Ok, Take a look at this. It's about the best I could get it. Let me know how it works for you.

To save it at the full 960x854, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic

BTW - A desktop sized one may or may not come later. Not sure I can really make it work yet.

Reactions: Brendanmurphy
Upvote 0
Ok, Take a look at this. It's about the best I could get it. Let me know how it works for you.

To save it at the full 960x854, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic

BTW - A desktop sized one may or may not come later. Not sure I can really make it work yet.

That is absolutely amazing. A desktop version with a little bigger logo would be amazing. If you can't do it i understand but if you could i would really appreciate it

Upvote 0
@ YankeeDudeL -

Ugh - Ok, si I just went ahead and did a desktop Twilight one for the GF. Just so everyone knows, I normally don't do non-phone ones, but as YDL has been so nice here, I made an exception. I hope she likes it.

Now I'm off to go watch some sports (while flipping through other channels often), chug a 12 pack and burp and laugh about it, then drive somewhere I've never been, with no map, insisting I'm not lost, even though I may be, all in an attempt to regain my manhood.

Click it

It's going to take much more than that to get your manhood back up after diving into the world of twilight. :D

Upvote 0
It's going to take much more than that to get your manhood back up after diving into the world of twilight. :D

True. I'm still working on it. I even tried going to Home Depot and got some power tools I didn't need - No help! :( I fear that I'm going to start voluntarily listening to Alanis Morissette any day now! :eek: AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Upvote 0
True. I'm still working on it. I even tried going to Home Depot and got some power tools I didn't need - No help! :( I fear that I'm going to start voluntarily listening to Alanis Morissette any day now! :eek: AAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

I think I read somewhere that you have to eat a cactus and drink molten lava. Yeah...that should get you on the right track. +1 for the power tools though.

Upvote 0
Eyebeam, you da man. My mom will love that wallpaper, for sure. Her DInc should arrive today (she's getting antsy), and it'll be the first thing I put on it.

Thanks for allowing your manhood to take a hit with the Twilight wallpaper. The girlie will def let me know her opinion. And for the record, you have no idea how much of these garbage movies I have to tolerate. She doesn't realize there's another channel on the TV other than Lifetime.

Upvote 0
Eyebeam, you da man. My mom will love that wallpaper, for sure. Her DInc should arrive today (she's getting antsy), and it'll be the first thing I put on it.

Thanks for allowing your manhood to take a hit with the Twilight wallpaper. The girlie will def let me know her opinion. And for the record, you have no idea how much of these garbage movies I have to tolerate. She doesn't realize there's another channel on the TV other than Lifetime.

Cool. Hope your mom & GF like them and also that you come from a small family! :D;)

That's just sad man. At least the Eyebette, while she does watch plenty of girly cr@p, doesn't watch Lifetime. She did make me suffer through the first Twilight movie, but at least after she saw how much I hated it, she suggested we watch a vampire movie I would like more - Underworld. Bonus, she didn't get mad at me for ogling Kate Beckinsale!
drool.gif

A word to the wise - Don't let your GF start watching True Blood! Ugh!!! Damn Comcast for giving us free HBO!

Upvote 0
Cool. Hope your mom & GF like them and also that you come from a small family! :D;)

That's just sad man. At least the Eyebette, while she does watch plenty of girly cr@p, doesn't watch Lifetime. She did make me suffer through the first Twilight movie, but at least after she saw how much I hated it, she suggested we watch a vampire movie I would like more - Underworld. Bonus, she didn't get mad at me for ogling Kate Beckinsale!
drool.gif

A word to the wise - Don't let your GF start watching True Blood! Ugh!!! Damn Comcast for giving us free HBO!

We don't have HBO anymore, so thank goodness. We watched the very first episode while we were at a hotel, and I think she was getting interested. However, she doesn't seem keen on the whole Vampire Diaries thing, so that's a plus. lol

And while Van Helsing was a terrible movie, man, did Kate Beckinsale make that movie worth watching.

Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
LMAO! So true.

When I ask for a Harry Potter one, I wonder if the same thing will happen. Except the HP one will be for me, and I don't care what people say, I love that shiznit.

Nah, HP is alright in my book. Not as great as the hype, but enjoyable IMO. And if you look through my galleries, I did a Severus Snape one a while back.

Edit: Ah, here it is -

Upvote 0
Eyebeam good sir, Do you think you could do one of chicago blackhawks? i havent been able to find anything i really liked, everythings really cheesy

Sure. A few Q's for you - First, what phone is this for? Do you have a favorite player you'd like featured? Any color preferences? Anything else you'd like on it?

Get back to me soon, and I should have something for you by tonight.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones