Willing to make wallpapers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Howdy ADos - Sure, that sounds relatively easy. And good info on what you want - that helps! What phone is this for?

Oh yes, and thanks! Compliments help too. :)

Advertisement
  2. ADos

ADos Active Member

haha well im looking at the beach picture im thinking of so its pretty easy to describe =] its for a droid 1.
  3. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

lol I might need new glasses.

When I saw the thumbnail photo I swear I saw mini androids coming out of the pill box. "An Android a day" type of thing. but when i clicked on the bigger photo it was just smiley pills. lol

TS
  4. Droidpwnsiphone

Droidpwnsiphone New Member

yes that is what im looking for but the logo no perfect centered a little low so the pic is between the two icon row on home page...if you know what i mean lol =)
  5. eyebeam

Ok, got cha. Waiting to hear from Rob (site owner) to see if he has a sharper version. If I don't hear from him by tomorrow, I'll just make do. Stay tuned...
  6. dreahdreah

dreahdreah Well-Known Member

eyebeam likes this.
  7. eyebeam

8. eyebeam

@ ADos -

Ok, here's one for you. Hope this is pretty close to what you wanted. Let me know what you think of 'er.

To save it at the full 960x854, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button to email it.

Click the pic
    [​IMG]
    MahaloCat and twospirits like this.
  9. ADos

ADos Active Member

its awesome, not suprising haha. thanks a ton!
    eyebeam likes this.
  10. wingnutta

wingnutta Active Member

Is it possible to request anything that can be Crystal Palace Football Club related? (Thats a soccer team here in the UK lol). Their web is Crystal Palace | CPFC Scores, News, Transfers, Fixtures if you need some input. Something based on the logo (With an android thrown in - maybe in their kit?? - with a fairly plain background colour would be awesome!
    I know this is the place to come for custom wallpapers!
    Phone is Desire
    If you cant thats utterly kool... appreciate the other wallpapers on here anyhow!
    Cheers dude!
  11. Jaymie1989

Jaymie1989 Active Member

So if I'm right if the resolution of the original image is 960x800 or bigger its easier to fit it on my screen?
  12. Phases

Phases Community Manager Administrator

Very impressive thread.
  13. NightAngel79

NightAngel79 Bounty Hunter Administrator Moderator

Team Ed... i mean eyebeam, is da man!!:D
  14. Twiz

Twiz Well-Known Member

There is a program that uses fractals to highly enlarge photos without getting the blurring called Genuine Fractals. Genuine Fractals 6 Professional Edition - onOne Software It is used by professional photographers to make enlargements. I saw a Try It Free button on the page but don't know how what all you can do with that trial.
    eyebeam likes this.
  15. eyebeam

@ wingnutta -
    Sure I think I can do something nice for that. A few Q's - Pardon my soccer/football ignorance, but what is this "kit" you refer to? A uniform is my guess, but I better be sure. Also, a darker or lighter background? Get back to me soon and I should have something for you today/tonight.

@ Jaymie -
    It's not a hard rule, but generally that is mostly correct. The closer the original is to that size, the better the end result will look. A little smaller will still be fine if the detail is nice and sharp. Try using a few different sizes and see what looks acceptable to you. If you really want to use the ones you posted earlier, and you're willing to spend some $, jump to the last quote. Looks interesting.

@ Phases -
    Thanks Phases! I appreciate it. :)

@ NightAngel -
    Oh sure! Now that Phases is here, look who's Mr. Polite all of a sudden! :rolleyes::D
    I'll be expecting your folks Waterpik any day now.

@ Twiz -
    Thanks for posting. This looks interesting. Money is a little too tight these days for me to consider it, but I'll keep it in the ol' noodle.
  16. wingnutta

wingnutta Active Member

@ eyebeam.. LOL.. Sorry my bad. The kit referred to is the strip they wear for games - Google gave me this as one example (Its the "Home Strip" - http://www012.upp.so-net.ne.jp/footballmap/cpfc-home-shirt-ss_200.jpg

A Darker background would be preferred but i really dont mind. Let your creativeness flow! - Thankyou so very much for taking the time to do it! :D
  17. eyebeam

Ok, this turned out to be a lot tougher than expected. The logo is small and kind of choppy, and parts of it are separate pics altogether. :mad: Unless I get anything better from Rob, I think this is about the most I can do with it. And no, the background isn't plain white - I just couldn't stop myself from throwing in a little eyebeam style flair. :eek: If you hate it, let me know and I'll get it outta there. Anyway, hope you like it. Let me know.

To save it at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button to email it.

Click the pic
    [​IMG]
    NightAngel79 likes this.
  18. eyebeam

@ wingnutta -

And... here's one for you. Hope the background isn't a little too busy for your taste. I would like it better without the logo behind the Android, but you said you wanted that incorporated, and I couldn't figure out a better way to get it in there. If you wanted to change it, I was thinking a simple C.P.F.C. under the Android would be nice. Either way, let me know what you think of it.

To save it at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button to email it.

Click the pic
    [​IMG]

Edit: Ok, this was bugging me so I did an alternate version for you to see what I was talking about. I think this works better. Take a look.

Click the pic
    [​IMG]
    twospirits and wingnutta like this.
  19. wingnutta

wingnutta Active Member

I LOVE them just as they are - Thankyou so so so so so so so much!
    eyebeam likes this.
  20. eyebeam

Thanks for letting me know. Always great to hear stuff like this. :) You're welcome.
  21. RH A4CAB

RH A4CAB Member

Anything with audi's 4 rings logo live wallpaper please .

HTC desire 2.2

Thanks in advance
  22. eyebeam

Right now, I'm not doing live wallpapers. These static ones keep me plenty busy enough. Sorry. Maybe make a new thread and see if someone else will take it on... Good luck.
  23. RH A4CAB

RH A4CAB Member

Static one is fine ,:)

Thanks for the effort you have put into this thread
  24. eyebeam

Well now we're in business! Do you want something with just the rings, or is there a particular model you'd like to see? Something bright and flashy or maybe more subtle and understated? Let me know and I'll have something for you later today.
  25. RH A4CAB

RH A4CAB Member

You are a legend .:)

If you could get my own car incorperated that would be cool.

[​IMG]

this is the one i currently have

Audi Logo Live Wallpaper - Theme for Android

Thanks again .
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.