• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
That looks cool, would it be possible to also get one with just the cliffflip (pictures i attached) with a "plain" background like most of the ones on this page? thanks

EDIT: I just realised i attached 2 pictures of different tricks..sorry ahah. Either trick will do, if you wanna search for better ones the first one is a Backflip Kiss of Death (KOD) or Backflip Tsunami and the second is a Cliffhanger backflip (cliffflip)

sorry if there was any confusion :D

Upvote 0
That is most likely the screen resolution for your phone (I'm not positive on that), right? If so, then the correct size for it's wallpaper should be 640x480, to allow for scrolling across the multiple screens. The 2nd one you posted should be right as is. Here's the 1st one in the correct size:

Android_on_wood.jpg

Make sure that when you set them on your phone, you're dragging the crop box to the largest size.

If this doesn't work, can you tell me in more detail whats going on? Did you resize them to 320x480 and then put them on the phone? In what way do they not fit as wallpapers - All squished one way or another or are large parts of what you want cut off?

Edit: Also, see this post and see if it helps -
http://androidforums.com/android-themes/92348-also-willing-make-wallpapers-29.html#post2024552

Thanks but could you make them for no scrolling? because what happens is i load the raw file and then it lets me crop it when i hit set as wallpaper and whenever i do i mess it up thanks.

Upvote 0
That looks cool, would it be possible to also get one with just the cliffflip (pictures i attached) with a "plain" background like most of the ones on this page? thanks

EDIT: I just realised i attached 2 pictures of different tricks..sorry ahah. Either trick will do, if you wanna search for better ones the first one is a Backflip Kiss of Death (KOD) or Backflip Tsunami and the second is a Cliffhanger backflip (cliffflip)

sorry if there was any confusion :D

Ok, hang tight and I'll see what I can do.

Upvote 0
lol is that a joke? that looks fkn shit mate.

haha only jokin thats the sickest thing iv ever seen ay! thanks a heep!!!!!!

:eek::mad::eek:?!? Hey!!! What the fu.... Ah, I see. ;):D

Glad you like it, and you're welcome. It's just too bad I had to make it 400 tall instead of 800 - That cutout of Bilko and the touching up I did on it to make it look really nice really shines a little larger. Oh well, maybe someone else will want a Blake Williams one and I'll "re-purpose" it. ;)

Enjoy, man!

Upvote 0
Was wondering if you could make me a bg whenever you get the chance. Big SF Giants fans so quite frankly anything with a Giants logo works for me. Pref, I have a large collection of (sexy) women in a folder that I use with wallswitch and was wondering if you could make one to add to the collection. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

btw, I have an htc evo

Upvote 0
Was wondering if you could make me a bg whenever you get the chance. Big SF Giants fans so quite frankly anything with a Giants logo works for me. Pref, I have a large collection of (sexy) women in a folder that I use with wallswitch and was wondering if you could make one to add to the collection. Anything would be greatly appreciated. Thanks :)

btw, I have an htc evo

Hey there KBA. Welcome to AF. Yeah, I think I can probably help you out there. And great info on what you'd like - That makes things easier. I've got one ahead of you that I've got to get to and I've been sick with the flu the past few days, so unless one of the contributors here picks it up first, I'd guess that I'll have something for you sometime tomorrow.

Upvote 0
Beamer still going strong at it, that's very pleasing to see. You just keep putting out great work. And as I haven't bothered you in a while, figured I'd throw out a small creativity challenge for ya. Your mission, should you choose to accept it, is to get some Christmas wallpapers out. Perhaps some with an artistic flair, or maybe something off the traditional mark. Whatever gets those juices flowing.

If you need a suggestion to start before you can run with it, I'd like to see something predominantly black and white, but also one with the traditional reds and greens. Yeah, not much of a start, but I'm always curious to see where your mind takes you.

Alright YankeeDudeL, let's see if this fits the bill. Sorry for the delay. Hope you (and anyone else) likes it.

For all -
This is sized at 960x854 to work with all Android phones, with little or no cropping of anything major necessary.

To save it at the full 960x854, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button on the page to email it to your phone.

Click the pic ↓

Upvote 0
Got another one via PM...

ForeleftPGA said:
If possible, can you create the following.
USC in a dark, amzing looking badass theme.
and the girl with the "tatoo" in USC colors.

Thank you!

Ok Foreleft, here's the USC tattoo girl one. I did this one ahead of the request ahead of you because I have the template for these saved, and thus it's pretty easy and quick. The other one I'll get to probably sometime tomorrow.

To save it at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button on the page to email it to your phone.

Click the pic ↓

Reactions: ForeleftPGA
Upvote 0
Got another one via PM...

Ok Foreleft, here's the USC tattoo girl one. I did this one ahead of the request ahead of you because I have the template for these saved, and thus it's pretty easy and quick. The other one I'll get to probably sometime tomorrow.

To save it at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button on the page to email it to your phone.

Click the pic ↓

FIGHT ON!!!! Thank you!

Upvote 0
Thanks GBXD and welcome. Yes, it's been pretty busy in here the last couple of days, but for some reason the requests seem to come in waves. Sometimes it's days without a request. Anyway, I always welcome other contributors here and look forward to seeing what you can do. Here's the way it works - If you see a request that you'd like to take, just post here letting me know you are doing it so that I'm not doing the same one. If people (<cough cough> pretty much me :D;)) are liking what you're doing, you'll be added to the official list of contributors in the first post of this thread.

- eyebeam
Ok thanks

Upvote 0
Hi

Are you able to clean up this image for nexus s?

Thanks!

If by clean it up, you mean sized properly for the Nexus S without loss of detail, then sure, I can help you. Here's the original. I found it at DeviantArt.com, but I'm too lazy to go find it there now.

Click the pic &#8595;

Upvote 0

btw, I have an htc evo

Ok kba, let's see if this works for you. Sorry about the delay - this flu is kicking my a$$ but good. Anyway, hope you like it. Let me know.

Click the pic &#8595;

Upvote 0
to both for your time. i ended up going with eyebeam's because the clarity looks better on my phone.

it would be cool to darken the whiteness of the center and make the androids a little bit bigger. like the gucci print layout proportions.

Well, being a guy, I have no idea about any kind of Gucci pattern :p. But here's what I think you're talking about...

Same deal to save it -
Click the pic &#8595;
Edit: Pic removed for revision. See - http://androidforums.com/android-themes/92348-also-willing-make-wallpapers-30.html#post2041481

Reactions: skinnhc
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones