• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you are feeling better Eyebeam Have a Merry Christmas! Thanks for what you do .

FDX:D

Thanks fdx. Yeah, I'm feeling a whole lot better now - just a few sniffles and and some random coughing left. Whew! That was some flu. At least I feel like I can go enjoy Christmas my nieces and nephews today without getting them sick (2 days ago, that was in serious doubt). The sad part is, the Eyebette works for a large pharmacy chain and she kept telling me to get a flu shot this year (it would even be free). But no, I said - not needed for Mr. never-gets-sick. :rolleyes::( When will I learn that she's usually right?

Perfect! Thank you and merry Christmas!

Great, glad that works for you. And thanks for sharing via PM why you wanted this. Really nice to know that I helped bring a little joy today.

Have a great Christmas both of you - and everyone else as well!

Upvote 0
Wallpaper hayley williams paramore (#505044) - Wallbase.net Mind doing this, with her face to fit the center panel of my Zio please? :)

Sure. See if this is what you're talking about...
I had to re-create the left shoulder, but I think it came out looking alright.

To save it at the full 960x800, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button on the page to email it to your phone.

Click the pic ↓

Upvote 0
Beamer, you're like a wallpaper Santa Claus. Hope you had a great holiday.

Absolutely love it. And I was thinking...

lol

Think you could do the same thing with football teams? Or would it have to be a complete diff girl? I do have a pic I could send you to work with, but I'm currently on my work computer.

Of course, if the Giants lose tomorrow (well, today now), then I won't want to see anything football related until next September, considering how last week went.

Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
Beamer, you're like a wallpaper Santa Claus. Hope you had a great holiday.

Absolutely love it. And I was thinking...

lol

Think you could do the same thing with football teams? Or would it have to be a complete diff girl? I do have a pic I could send you to work with, but I'm currently on my work computer.

Of course, if the Giants lose tomorrow (well, today now), then I won't want to see anything football related until next September, considering how last week went.

Thanks - I thought you might like that one! :) I actually thought it came out better than the Giants one. As I suspected, the girlie base pic worked better for the Yanks, at least I think...

I'm willing to at least explore the possibility of doing something similar for football teams. However, the same girlie will not work. Transforming her into some football gear would just flat out require more skill then I have. So sure, send me what you've got and I'll look around some as well, and I'll see if I can make something work.

Reactions: YankeeDudeL
Upvote 0
To any of the contributors, if you're looking for one to do, and feel up to it, feel free to take this request/idea from NightAngel and run with it. I tried a few thing out for this one, and just wasn't feeling it.
Aww i feel so special now

edit... on second thought........
Love the Christmas paper, as always, you're the man beamer! But now that this lil nugget is out, you do realize everyone is gonna ask for a version of this for their team. You know every jacknut with an allegiance to a team is going want this fit to their fandom. Especially Yankees fans, you know how they are.
Great idea yank!! How bout one in that style for my cincinnati reds? Really love that giatns one. As always Great Work TE!!
Hey Link -
Consider this an official IOU for another one if you'd like to try again. Might I suggest a Justin Bieber one perhaps? Seems like the kind of thing one such as yourself might enjoy... :D;)

Don't sweat it Team Edward (glad the holidays are over for real) but you DO know how old i am right??
I'm all New Kids On The Block!!

Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
Cute. I really like it, just wondering, would you be able to redo that in a way that the ray beams in the back are removed and instead have the northern lights.

btw, Happy Holidays. :D

TS

Happy holidays to you as well. This one gets jumped ahead of others because it's really easy. Here ya go, TS...

The original was sized at 960x854 to work work with the widest possible variety of phones, so this version is the same. It should work fine for your Evo, with just a little vertical cropping.

To save it at the full 960x854, enlarge on the linked page with magnifying glass or use download button. If your phone's browser wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone. You can also use the Share button on the page to email it to your phone.

Click the pic ↓

(Now will you let me out of Banlandia, please?)

Upvote 0
Great idea yank!! How bout one in that style for my cincinnati reds? Really love that giatns one. As always Great Work TE!!

Ok, I do owe you one, so I'll see if I can make it work for the Reds. Hopefully I can get it to look decent. Stay tuned...

Don't sweat it Team Edward (glad the holidays are over for real) but you DO know how old i am right??
I'm all New Kids On The Block!!

Nice! :D Hell, I'm even older - I remember when the Bee Gees were the boy band of note! :p

Reactions: Imposter
Upvote 0
@ NightAngel -

Alright man, here you are - one Cincinnati reds girlie wallpaper. Yeah, I know... the pants don't match. I tried to make that work, but when I did, the shading was all wrong and her curves didn't show at all. Thus, I thought it best to leave 'em alone. :D Enjoy!

You know the whole save blah, blah, blah, so...
Click the pic ↓

Now do I get the WaterPik?!? :p

Reactions: NightAngel79
Upvote 0
323636-BAWV6VB.jpg

just thought i'd share one i made. the render came from someone from this forum though..

Upvote 0
So is there anyway i can get a decepticon/sf giants background? Maybe a Decepticon logo with a giants cap (if that's even possible) or maybe just an all orange decepticon logo. I dunno, it was just a thought as I'm trying to incorparate two of my favorite things in the world. And then, I'd Also like to ask for another one but swap the word decepticon with Snoopy(Peanuts). Whenever you get a chance...no rush. Thanks again :)

Upvote 0
So is there anyway i can get a decepticon/sf giants background? Maybe a Decepticon logo with a giants cap (if that's even possible) or maybe just an all orange decepticon logo. I dunno, it was just a thought as I'm trying to incorparate two of my favorite things in the world. And then, I'd Also like to ask for another one but swap the word decepticon with Snoopy(Peanuts). Whenever you get a chance...no rush. Thanks again :)

I'll see what I can do. Stay tuned...

Upvote 0
hi, the wallpapers are all great. how do i get them to be full size on a 10in epad? The apps on the epad want me to crop the image otherwise it will be stretched out and not good looking.
Thanks

Hi BirdBT -

I have absolutely no experience with tablets, but I'll see if I can help here.

First, is this the tablet you have?
Epad P7901A 10 inch Android 2.1 Touchscreen MID WiFi Tablet Laptop - $214.68
If so, then it appears that the resolution is a fairly standard 480x800. If it has multiple screens when you swipe side to side(7, I assume), then that means the wallpaper should be 960x800, a size I've made tons of. But you say the tablet is squishing them... odd. :thinking:

Let's try a few tests and see if we can figure out what's going on. First, download this test wallpaper Picasa Web Albums - eyebeam668 - Various junk ... and make sure it's 960x800 pixels on your tab. Now set is as wallpaper. Make sure when you sat it as a wallpaper that you're pressing, holding and dragging the crop box that shows up to it's largest size. Can you tell me which way it's being squished - vertically or horizontally? Is the entire image visible or are parts cropped out? What parts?

If that doesn't work, try this 480x800 lock screen as a wallpaper and answer the same questions - Picasa Web Albums - eyebeam668 - Android wallp...

Lastly, try this app, Wallpaper Set and Save and see if that sets either correctly - Wallpaper Set And Save ~ Android Application v1.1.008 By Onarres Solutions | Tools

Let me know how any of this works out...

Upvote 0
Hi BirdBT -

I have absolutely no experience with tablets, but I'll see if I can help here.

First, is this the tablet you have?
Epad P7901A 10 inch Android 2.1 Touchscreen MID WiFi Tablet Laptop - $214.68
If so, then it appears that the resolution is a fairly standard 480x800. If it has multiple screens when you swipe side to side(7, I assume), then that means the wallpaper should be 960x800, a size I've made tons of. But you say the tablet is squishing them... odd. :thinking:

Let's try a few tests and see if we can figure out what's going on. First, download this test wallpaper Picasa Web Albums - eyebeam668 - Various junk ... and make sure it's 960x800 pixels on your tab. Now set is as wallpaper. Make sure when you sat it as a wallpaper that you're pressing, holding and dragging the crop box that shows up to it's largest size. Can you tell me which way it's being squished - vertically or horizontally? Is the entire image visible or are parts cropped out? What parts?

If that doesn't work, try this 480x800 lock screen as a wallpaper and answer the same questions - Picasa Web Albums - eyebeam668 - Android wallp...

Lastly, try this app, Wallpaper Set and Save and see if that sets either correctly - Wallpaper Set And Save ~ Android Application v1.1.008 By Onarres Solutions | Tools

Let me know how any of this works out...
Hi, My epad is like the one you mentioned, that you swipe side to side, etc. I tried all of the above: the first one with the squares and circle in the middle, it is stretched when set as wallpaper. Starting from the circle counting down, i see 5 and a half squares going downwar. The second image is completely stretched out. When I want to put a wallpaper, it uses the app called gallery, so i do get the orange cropping square But there is no way to glide it so it covers the whole image. So even if I try a smaller sized image that fits into that square, it will be stretched out once set as wallpaper. Finally I tried the Wallpaper set and save and it does like the others, the image isn't automatically scaled to fit the sreen. I tried many wallpaper sizes, and many wallpaper software. So far the one that works Almost perfectly is WallSwitch.
I've posted this problem on many forums, so far you have tried the hardest and I thank you.
I won't give up searching for an answer, and maybe someone will come out with a software that will scale images to fit perfectly on the epads.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones