Willing to make wallpapers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

@ ToastPwnz -

Ok, that one was an idea I had on the back burner for a while, so at least I finally did it. Maybe someone else will want to use it. Give me a bit to think up something new.

@ kba41510 -
    I can most likely do something for this one. As I've made a few for you recently, this request may get jumped ahead of if I get more, but either way, I'll get it done soon, if one of the other contributors doesn't pick it up first. Good enough?

@ VAnnand -
    You're welcome, and thanks for letting me know. Glad I got it to your liking.

@ ForeleftPGA -
    Not from an image that small. If you can tell me what it is, I can see if I can find a usable one. Or, if you can give me a larger high-res version, even better.

Edit: Nevermind - I found it. see here:

2. ToastPwnz

ToastPwnz Well-Known Member

Alright, thanks for putting up with how picky I can be. I look forward to seeing what you think up.
  3. eyebeam

And, another via PM -

YankeeDudeL, twospirits and SLR 722 like this.
  4. eyebeam

Ignore my above response. Here ya go -

Click the pic ↓
    ForeleftPGA and twospirits like this.
  5. SLR 722

SLR 722 Well-Known Member

Eyebeam, awesome job on the wallpapers; they look great. Thanks again. You always make great wallpapers.
    eyebeam likes this.
  6. twospirits

twospirits AF's janitor Moderator

Its no biggie on my part. I appreciate what you are doing and really love good art. I'm sure others do too. I just like that Thank you button alot. lol
    I'm still surprise its not Photoshop. Keep up the good work.

TS out
    NightAngel79 and eyebeam like this.
  7. kba41510

kba41510 Member

YEah. I'm in no rush whatsoever. Whenever you get around to it, I'm sure it'll be awesome
  8. eyebeam

@ Toasty -

Ok, here's another try at an abstract one for you. Let me know if this works out better.

This one's sized at 1066x800 so that you (if/when you upgrade) and others could use it with a larger resolution screen. It's still in the right aspect ratio for you to use now, and should work fine.

Click it ↓
    twospirits and ToastPwnz like this.
  9. ToastPwnz

Ooo, nice. I just have to remember not to stare at the wallpaper for too long, or I'll start trying to figure out where all the "swirls" end. (Like I just did. <.<)
    Thanks again.

I can't seem to decide which dock goes better with the background though (referring to the color at the top of the dock). Which do you like better?

[​IMG] or [​IMG]
    eyebeam likes this.
  10. gwcaton

gwcaton Well-Known Member

left one
  11. eyebeam

You're welcome. I tried to make the pattern subtle so as not to be distracting, but yeah, I know what you mean about staring at the swirls - I think I hypnotized myself making it! :p

Keeping in mind that I'm partially color blind, and that the only difference I see between the two is pretty much a matter of brightness, I'd say go with the left as well.
  12. ToastPwnz

Right is silver, left is black.
    Still left one?
  13. eyebeam

I'd say so, yes. Looks a little sharper to me.
  14. ToastPwnz

Alrightie. Thanks both of you for the input.
  15. ForeleftPGA

ForeleftPGA Member

Thank you!!!!
    eyebeam likes this.
  16. eyebeam

Better late than never, right? I believe this covers the two criteria you set. Let me know what you think of this one.

To save, blah blah blah...
    Click the pic &#8595;
    twospirits likes this.
  17. Uponone76

Uponone76 Member

Eyebeam, how are you at making icons? I LOVE these icons but can't find them anywhere. I was told they may be custom:

Think you can pull these off? If you can, let me know so I can tell you the apps I want on my home screen. Thanks!
  18. eyebeam

I reckon I could (if I was so inclined...), but instead how 'bout I point you to where you can find them.

See holgalee's post in this thread:
    twospirits likes this.
  19. Uponone76

Uponone76 Member

Haha I obviously have a lot to learn. Thanks for the link. I guessing that's not the entire collection since the background I showed has icons that aren't shown in either of the links.

What about the boarder he has around them? Is that an option with the icon set when I dowload them? Or is that part of the beautiful widgets app I keep hearing about?

Sorry for all the noob questions. . .

Edit: ah It won't let me dowload the icon pack from digitalstylewars! WTF.
  20. eyebeam

I just downloaded the collection from digitalstylewars without issue. Not sure why you can't. It's a .zip file you'll have to extract the images from on your computer. There are 108 72x72 and another 105 48x48 icons included. Also, once downloaded, the icons do not have a border - Just the icons on a transparent background. I can email you the .zip file if you'd like. Just PM me an address to send them to. As a last resort, I could upload them individually to a Picasa folder temporarily so that you can grab them.

I haven't looked through them all to see what's there and what's not (Edit: All 5 of the ones in the pic you posted are there...), but if you need me to, I'd be willing to make a few custom ones.
  21. Uponone76

Uponone76 Member

Oh I got it. Didn't know I had to download to my computer first. It's working great now. Thanks a lot, you sir are the man!

Now I have to work on this boarder. Once I'm done I'll figure out how to upload a screenshot. Thanks again for all the help!
    eyebeam likes this.
  22. kba41510

kba41510 Member

I'm sure ill be bugging you again shortly =)
    eyebeam likes this.
  23. eyebeam

@ Uponone -
    NP. Glad you got it figured out. I'll keep an eye out for the screen shots.

@ kba -
    You're welcome. Thanks for letting me know. :)
  24. eyebeam

To All -

If anyone is still waiting on me to make a wallpaper, let me know. The requests have been pretty fast and furious the past couple of weeks, but as far as I know, I've gotten them all done.
    coco savage likes this.
  25. ForeleftPGA

ForeleftPGA Member

I do love this... but.... do you think that you could "soften" or blend in the words and paper things to the right of the girl? It's a little too busy for what I'm looking for...
    Again, thank you for the hard work!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.