• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Willing to make wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would it be possible to make one with the red droid eye, with some cool red background thats unique? I like the red..if anyone can, id appreciate it!

I think I can do that. Can you give me a link to or a pic of the eye you'd like? There are several versions/styles floating around out there. Also, what phone is this for? Get back to me and I'll get 'er going.

I was wondering if someone could make the android mascot wearing a red Atlanta Falcons jersey with the number 2 on the jersey. Black background and maybe Atlanta Falcons in silver or whatever the artist thinks would look best in the background.

I have a HTC Inspire 4G (just got her yesterday) and, I am new to this whole smartphone, and android thing. :eek: :thinking:

Thanks.

That shouldn't be a problem (Other than my seething hatred of the Falcons dating back to the '98 NFC title game :mad: But, I guess Hrbek pulling Ron Gant off of 1st for the out in the '92 WS makes up for it :p:D). Good info on what you want. I should have something for you sometime today. Check back.

Upvote 0
Hey Eyebeam
do you think you can do a San Diego Padres one
thanks in advance

pwsparky

Ok man, let's see if this works for you. Let me know.

To save it at 960x854, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic ↓

Upvote 0
Ok man, let's see if this works for you. Let me know.

To save it at 960x854, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic ↓

this is perfect thank you so much

Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
I was wondering if someone could make the android mascot wearing a red Atlanta Falcons jersey with the number 2 on the jersey. Black background and maybe Atlanta Falcons in silver or whatever the artist thinks would look best in the background.

I have a HTC Inspire 4G (just got her yesterday) and, I am new to this whole smartphone, and android thing. :eek: :thinking:

Thanks.

OK buff, here's what I've got for you. Hope you like it.

To save it at 960x800, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic ↓

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
New Droid Eye Green Live Wall - Android Apps and Tests - AndroidPIT

Download Droid 2 Live Wallpaper | Geekword

I changed my mind to the green eye, to match my gingerbread theme and icons...ill post pics after :D

could you possibly make the eye stand out more please?

im so anxious and excited lol

@ imjehh -

Alright, here you go. Sorry this one took a while - I had no idea what I wanted to do here, so there was a lot of trial & error. Anyway, hope you think it was worth the wait. Let me know what you think.

Click the pic ↓

Upvote 0
Hello again. :p

Out of curiosity, do you have any suggestions or ideas in terms of lighter colored nature wallpapers (something like a daytime scene, rather than a nighttime scene)? I had another random inspiration moment that I want to try, but the design I have in mind would conflict a little with my current wallpaper (the most recent one you resized for me).

I'm in no rush as always, more waiting time means more planning time. :p

Upvote 0
Hello again. :p

Out of curiosity, do you have any suggestions or ideas in terms of lighter colored nature wallpapers (something like a daytime scene, rather than a nighttime scene)? I had another random inspiration moment that I want to try, but the design I have in mind would conflict a little with my current wallpaper (the most recent one you resized for me).

I'm in no rush as always, more waiting time means more planning time. :p

Well, I'm not at all sure this is what you had in mind, but I had a thought and slapped a few things I had together to make this. Give it a try and let me know how it works for you.

So that you can still use it if you upgrade, or if anyone else wants to use it, this one is sized a 1066x800. It should work well with most phones with little or no cropping.

Click the pic ↓

Upvote 0
Well, I'm not at all sure this is what you had in mind, but I had a thought and slapped a few things I had together to make this. Give it a try and let me know how it works for you.

So that you can still use it if you upgrade, or if anyone else wants to use it, this one is sized a 1066x800. It should work well with most phones with little or no cropping.

Click the pic ↓

Not too shabby. :p
If you don't mind me asking (if it isn't too much trouble, of course), would it be possible to replace the ground (not entirely sure what "material" that is) with a sort of a grassy "field"?
Thanks yet again. :p

Upvote 0
Could you put the pictures of these four guys?(My fav Rangers) in front of the other picture(in a natural looking way I guess)

neftali-feliz-tampa-bay-rays-c4f2437dc667e0bf_large.jpg

81351294.jpg

display_image.jpg

image.php

This is the background image

24911d1294859978-droid-x-custom-boot-logo-ill-create-texas-rangers-logojpg.jpg

Props to the best wallpaper maker!

Upvote 0
That would be a good guess, since the wallpaper has that in it's name, but I prefer to just come out and say I don't know rather than risk being wrong and looking foolish. <.<

so it does, well I'll tell you, it's when there used to be sea/ a salt lake somewhere, then it dries out and leaves a crusty salt covering. You find them mainly in Africa :)

Upvote 0
Not too shabby. :p
If you don't mind me asking (if it isn't too much trouble, of course), would it be possible to replace the ground (not entirely sure what "material" that is) with a sort of a grassy "field"?
Thanks yet again. :p

Good god! Aren't you people ever happy?!? :p;)

Ok, see if this is more what you wanted...

Click it &#8595;

salt flat isn't it?

That would be a good guess, since the wallpaper has that in it's name, but I prefer to just come out and say I don't know rather than risk being wrong and looking foolish. <.<

I forget where I got the original from, but yes, it is salt flats. Ethiopia, if I recall correctly... Maybe Kenya.

Reactions: ToastPwnz
Upvote 0
Could you put the pictures of these four guys?(My fav Rangers) in front of the other picture(in a natural looking way I guess)

Ok, a few things here -

First - is it only my failing eyesight or are there only 3 pictures of players?
:thinking:

Also, is the last pic (the background one) the size you wanted it? That's a perfect size for older/lower-end androids, but is pretty small for newer hi-res screens.

As far as putting the players in there in "a natural way", not sure that's really possible, but I'll do the best I can.

Edit: It also would help if you named the 4 players for me in case I need to find a different picture.

Reactions: MythMade
Upvote 0
@ imjehh -

Alright, here you go. Sorry this one took a while - I had no idea what I wanted to do here, so there was a lot of trial & error. Anyway, hope you think it was worth the wait. Let me know what you think.

Click the pic &#8595;

wowow!! it looks amazing on my phone, thank you so much man! i really appreciate it. It really goes well with my green GB icons and GB themed ROM. Thanks a lot! This is so official.

Reactions: eyebeam
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones