Willing to make wallpapers

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

Last Updated:

1. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Cool, glad that's better for you.

As for fonts - off the top of my head...

Bobcat
    Dymaxion Script
    Kilroy was here
    Queen of Corona
    RX-OneZero
    Square Circle
    Van Dijk

I got all of these free on the web, but I do not have links to them. Let me know if you can't find any you'd like to try.

Advertisement
  2. imjehh

imjehh Well-Known Member

Made a request via PM, i think with the details i just pmd u, its going to be a big hit :)
  3. ToastPwnz

ToastPwnz Well-Known Member

Thanks a bunch, I really like that Dymaxion Script one, I'll have to give it a try.
  4. eyebeam

twospirits, adi19956 and imjehh like this.
  5. MythMade

MythMade Member

Okay, sorry about that. The four players are Neftali Feliz, Ivan Rodriguez, Elvis Andrus, and Ruben Sierra(that pic was Fergie Jenkins but I just changed my mind to Sierra) I would like their pictures to be of them playing in a Rangers uniform.

The background logo I just want a good looking hi-res Rangers logo for a backdrop of the players. I am not sure what res you need.

Also, my phone is an HTC EVO.

THANKS!
  6. eyebeam

Ok, got it. I should have something done for you tomorrow. Check back.
  7. imjehh

imjehh Well-Known Member

Dude thank you thank you thank you! Love my phone so much more now. you are the man!!!

Your work is pure sex lol!!
    eyebeam likes this.
  8. eyebeam

Glad to help. You're welcome.

Hey, Hey now, shhhh! The Eyebette will read that and my ass will be sleeping on the couch. Again. :p:D
  9. adi19956

adi19956 Well-Known Member

does anyone else find themselves changing their wallpaper a hell of a lot more now?
    eyebeam likes this.
  10. eyebeam

...So long as they're all my ones! :D:p;)
    Ascend_45204 and adi19956 like this.
  11. eyebeam

Alrighty MythMade, let's see how this one goes over. I think I got all that you asked for in there... Let me know.

This is size at 960x800, the ideal size for your Evo. To save it in full resolution, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email it to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment. If your phone wont save it full size, or it looks fuzzy, download and save it with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version to your phone.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
    MythMade likes this.
  12. Ascend_45204

Ascend_45204 Well-Known Member

Hello I am new to the Site But Was Wanting to Know if You had any Superman Wallpapers or Droid killing Apple lol I have an Huawei Ascend
  13. adi19956

Andy killing Apple is always a gooden :)
    Ascend_45204 likes this.
  14. eyebeam

Here's a couple I remember doing previously that you may (or may not) like-

Click the pics ↓
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

I may have done another anti-Apple type one - not sure. Take a look through my albums. They're linked in the first post on this thread and in my AF profile/messages.

If you have something specific in mind, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

And welcome to AndroidForums!
    twospirits, pwsparky and Ascend_45204 like this.
  15. MythMade

MythMade Member

excellent work! Many thanks
    eyebeam likes this.
  16. MythMade

MythMade Member

17. eyebeam

Actually, that's not all that complicated. I had to use a different pic of Akuma - hope that's cool. Here it is...

Same deal to save
    Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]
  18. eyebeam

One more small revision for imjehh. Hope that does the trick.

Click it ↓
    [​IMG]

One more version... ↓
    [​IMG]
    imjehh likes this.
  19. imjehh

imjehh Well-Known Member

^perfect, very sexy, thank you once again!
    eyebeam likes this.
  20. LaDrOIdBoy

LaDrOIdBoy Well-Known Member

Hi eyebeam, i know i always say this but thats some great work you've been doing!

I would like to request a wallpaper (for me this time- makes a change!)
    can the background be a picture of space (quite a colourful one, not just black) with a big android in the middle (like the one of the logo, not a 3d one) that's about half transparent so you can see through him but you can see him quite well at the same time if you understand what i mean. thats all i want, and like always this is for my motorola milestone. i hope ive given you an idea and thanks if you do make it! :)
  21. adi19956

Would it be possible to replace the American Flag with a Union Flag (UK)?

As ever, love your work :)
  22. imjehh

imjehh Well-Known Member

thanks brother!
  23. eyebeam

OK LaDrOId, let's see what this does for you... It's got colors, space, an Android, transparency - What more could you want? :p

You really should know how to save 'em by now... ;):p
    Click it ↓
    [​IMG]
    twospirits likes this.
  24. eyebeam

Ok syi, here's the deal. The ideal sized wallpaper for the Evo is 960x800. I was able to find a nice, large pic of the Mind Sculptor one, and made a wallpaper of it at that size. However, not so much on the Blood Crypt one. I found a largish version and blew it up to the biggest size I thought it still looked good at (576x480) and made it in the correct aspect ratio (width & height) for your phone. Hopefully, this will still look good when you use it. Let me know how it works.

To save it these in their full resolution, use the download button on the linked page or the share button to email them to an address accessible on your phone, then save the attachment(s). If your phone wont save 'em full size, or they look fuzzy, download and save them with a computer, then USB or email the full sized version(s) to your phone.

Click the pic ↓
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    twospirits likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.